Reviews for The Agents of Alcarion: Academy
luckybrains chapter 27 . 11/28/2010
Not finished yet, but so far, awesome story!
gigglebug chapter 35 . 2/14/2010
I must've read too fast through the part when they borrowed teh money.

:O

you better not spend too long getting the next one up! I thought Zack and Ita were so much more mature now, but fighting? D:

:\

ah well, good transition! I'm excited as always for your next stuff :3

-Sheriff
gigglebug chapter 34 . 2/7/2010
omgwthbbq? random man? taking her Mom on a date?

something is afoot! D:
gigglebug chapter 33 . 1/31/2010
the car accident? is that what happened to Marisol?

I was wondering when her friends were going to get caught up in this. is she going to tell them everything, I wonder?

...

!

:D

HE'S BACK?

gwaah, look at me, I'm getting all teary eyed again. d'aw, is it really him? :3

YAY! *glomps*

you update, I review. oh yes, you can count on that! you're on my alerts now, lucky chica! ;D *glomps*
gigglebug chapter 32 . 1/31/2010
waht? NO! you can't move! D:

T_T

bleh, JFK. you would think if they were rich they would know to avoid that place at all costs.

is pocked a word? is it the word you meant? I'm not familiar with it and I looked up the definition (and it doesn't seem to fit either)...

ah, how sad! they're only a portal away, but... D:
gigglebug chapter 31 . 1/31/2010
I'm not going to lie, the brick opening thing made me think of the first Harry Potter movie when Hagrid was tapping on the bricks with his wand. yeah, I know, nerd. *brick'd*

Zack is such a gentlemen now :3

Lira knows enough English to know 'shut up'? seems a little below her class level XD

IT WAS GRADUATION! what a con. D:

no really, I'm happy they graduated. it was just intense. XD

so the crest thingies are like badges in Pokemon! ups stats and energy reserves and stuffskis. (okay, now I'm getting ridiculous.)

oh, Lira's a hoot. the real Advisor sucks that bad, huh?

she's talking with less personality that she had a couple chapters ago. everybody's too happy. what's up with that?

aha, she still can't get the time frame right XD I hope this all happened on a Saturday. woo, three months off! I hope it will be summer by then.

[[You see, my partner is my wife.” Ita and Zack looked at each other and then turned away, blushing furiously.]] XD XD XD XD

foreshadowing, maybe? :D

XD
gigglebug chapter 30 . 1/31/2010
[[As creatures at the top of Ita’s To Hate list, they scarred her.]] I think you mean 'scared'. unless you want her scarred for life.

rats! DX

I should've known King wouldn't leave them alone. Too easy.

[[stinging digit.]] too many i's and g's, but that could just be me.

whoa. the description of King in his new form is really remarkable. remarkable and really creepy. o.O

uhm, there's three chapters after this. they're not allowed to die!

oh, there are so many innuendos I could make after the page break. ahaha! I amuse myself! *brick'd*

ALCARION! :3

in typical beauty and the beast fashion. nice. XD

[[quick acceptance of that though scared her]] though, or thought?

[[Then they realized they hadn’t let go of each other since King set off the explosion.]] bwahahaha! *brick'd*

so did King just disappear? o.O
gigglebug chapter 29 . 1/31/2010
DX hury!

[[overgrown German Sheppards]] oh mutilated. 'sheppards' 'shepherds'.

blaster? I thought it fell off the side!

WHERE ARE THE FRIGGIN' OTHER AGENTS? DX

[[especially her sister's condition.]] that reminds me. are we going to find out what happened to Marisol? I'm interested to know why she's still like a little kid.

yay, Ita! way to be awesome with that mallet! XD
gigglebug chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
okay, she got the Time's Square thing faster than I did. when talking about breaking down walls, I thought about Wall Street, but another dimension works too, I guess.

good distraction with the fireworks (and ball drop? I might've missed it) XD
gigglebug chapter 27 . 1/31/2010
Carnegie Hall! :D they're right, extra magic will be needed. them musicians can be a handful ;P

agh. I hate musician's parents more than anything though. vicarious monsters _

*cough*

...

OMGWTFBBQ

HE'S GOT A BODY?

*brick'd*

I don't want to ruin it for people reading the reviews before the story, but what Ita said. Holy hell D:
gigglebug chapter 26 . 1/31/2010
typo: [[recognizing that the teller hd finished speaking]] unless you meant 'high definition', I believe you meant had. :)

I wonder if this is actually King, or if this is a real mission from the Academy. they're not that close to graduation, are they? D:

[[Warnings about the train rails only applied to the third rail]] what warnings? that we're not supposed to be by them?

hahaha! Zack and Ita are so darn funny! XD the tiny rat scared her more than the mutant ones. wth. XD
gigglebug chapter 23 . 1/30/2010
bah! don't do it, Zack! Don't - bah, you did it. D: you better be ready for some serious hurt _

yay, familia! :3

okay, it's almost midnight where I am o.O bed for reals!

9ish chapters tomorrow! can't wait :D
gigglebug chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
[[Oh! Better idea!]] I love these snippets of your personality in this. :3

also: uh oh. this could end badly. D:
gigglebug chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
[[“Eeny meeny minee that way. Let’s go.”]] I prefer rock paper scissors myself.

yay brains and not being mean to teh partner! :D
gigglebug chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
[[Whatever she’s on, she needs to share, Ita thought.]] this is pretty much a direct quote from my roommate and I XD

way to stick it to teh MAN, Ita! You show that dumb boy who's boss! *fistpumps*

and you know, I always wanted a pet skunk.. do you know they can remove the part of the skunk that produces the odor? they're really quite lovely cute little things :)
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »