Reviews for Over Active
Alexandrawrites chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That is really cool. It gave me shivers! Keep it up, pease!

regarding your Authors Note for Claimer at the top of the first page; I completely understand how you feel about having an author's rights.

-In seventh grade I wrote what everyone believed to be a magnificent, spine tingling and truly creative story. It was almost thirty pages long, and my best friend stole it's charecters and some of its ideas and used it in LA class every day. For this he got an award from the LA teacher. Now, I despise both the teacher and the person that used to be my best friend, and I am VERY over protective of my works.
Heather N chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I like it, it had me cracking up at the beginning and being serious (or attempting to be) towrd the end, in all, great start,

Heather
Kate Lindsey chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Love the chapter!

Um...for the contest...I'm guessing that you would have green eyes, kinda mixed with blue.

Anyways, this chap. was awesome. i like the motercycle detail, cause that actually happened to me once! Well, it was my uncle and the motercycle was a Harley-Davidson, but still. That's just how I felt. And it was last summer! Hehe...so, yeah.
Miss-You-Too chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Great update! Oliver has a motorcycle, awesome! I have only ridden on one once in my life but I still loved the thrill! Adin, i having a hard time guessing what he is, how about a hint? I'm guessing you have brown eyes? (please be right, please be right, please be right!) I can't wait for the next update! I love this story!
Kate Lindsey chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
OMG luv the chapter. Plz update soon! BTW, I'm rlly srry i havent updated mine yet. I've been dying from summer school. Gym is EVIL!
Miss-You-Too chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
I loved it! Very entertaining and now i'm curious! Firstly, what is a pwn? Well i think it was the guy that keeps wondering her backyard at night that pwned her(whatever that is) Wee, I hope I win!
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Who! Awesome as usual! Those dogs are very creepy, and I'm not just saying that because I'm terrified of dogs. And the stalker was not nice either. So, I'm going to do a guessing game because I like guessing what will happen next in the stories I read: First off- I think those dogs are some type of werewolves or vampiric dogs; something along those line because they sure didn't seem normal. Two- that stalker is a vampire and he probably is the bad guy keeping an eye and some random victim- main character Kay per-say. Yeah, that's my amazing predicaments, so hurry up an update and prove me right!(or wrong)Lol.
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
nICE sTORY..! ] Update Soon Please..! ]
Kate Lindsey chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Awesome so far. I wonder why dogs want to eat her? I guess I'll Favorite and Alert it to find out.
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Gasp! That preview is scary! OMG shes gonna get eatin', oh no! Well, uh, great update. Still making me laugh too.
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Nice story can't wait 2 read more! D
Miss-You-Too chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great story! I found it to be quite humorous too! I love the way you started the plot too- sounds like something I would do only instead of the wrench falling it would be me falling off the roof like the clumsy retard I am. Bleh, update soon!
The Vacant Arbitrator chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Yes, I am reviewing my own sotry. Sad, sad, sad. But, hey! One review (even form yourself, I think) is better than none ;D Keep up the groove, me.