Reviews for Intellectual Curiosity
leavemeialone chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This was quite enjoyable. I really enjoyed their debates. It was quite interesting to hear from each of their perspectives. It was also very hot they would get so heated up from their discussions which leads to sexual intercourse. XD
Pirate Bones chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Out of all your stories, I like this the most, but I like all your stories. You're a great story teller. I'd love to read more from you. Like, genuinely. :)
tpodiag chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Simply Delicious.

Pax Nyx
Badger In Disguise chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
what is the plotline. So far, for each individual chapter, it has been the same. Something needs to happen.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Haha I don't see they can just make out and be so different but I guess arguing can get pretty "heated" (my lame attempt at a joke)

I do like their arguements though. )

I really enjoy this story but I only have one question: Are they going to do more than just make out and argue?
Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
NICE...UPDATE ASAP!
class.act chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I liked this, of course, but still think that it didn't match up to the earlier chapters. The debate wasn't as interesting :P

Hope you update sooner next time!
sunlit.hell chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Oops, forgot to log in. Lovin' the chemistry, but how will it develop further? Hoping to see more.

xox

sunlit
sunlit.hell chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ah, politics and romance. Me likes! *grins* Although this chapter did end rather suddenly, I thoroughly enjoyed their chemistry and "playful" bantering. Hoping to see more!

xox

Sunlit
Julia Nathan chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
haha it happens once again. Great Job :)
class.act chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I really like this. Very funny. And actually very intellectually stimulating. Both of them make very interesting points. And I now know more about so many things about which I just had a very vague understanding in the past (I'm not American).

Update soon!
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Interesting. Intellectual and witty, yet still sexy.

Love it.

Write more please!

Xenn

P.S. Have you thought about adding erotic detail and making this an "M" story?
Rosmarina chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Ha, I've had a relationship similar to the one you describe so I'm enjoying your story. Keep writing. :)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Damn this give new meaning to hot hate sex!

They seem like a couple of sex addicts to me XDD

Dude, they had sex outside! CRAZY!

Good chapter!
snoopy-x chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
All this political talk is getting me hott. Haha. Love itt.