Reviews for Moss
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The title seems odd. Why the -1? It seems you do that for all your pieces, but it seems odd.

I like this piece because the way you describe it is wonderful. I could feel the moss on my feet as I read it. I also, really love the personification.

The only thing that seemed off was the phrasing. Or maybe it was the punctuation. I had to read it through a few times to realize how that second line should be split up. I thought the fuzzy was referring to the concrete at first.

Other than that great piece!

PS Thanks for your review awhile back. Sorry it took me so long to return the favor.
NineteenxStars chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this makes me think of summer back home :D

great job!

*19*
The-Golden-Hour chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
cool, x].
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love moss. When my boss told me to get rid of it all in our garden at work I was kind of sad. It just adds character, or maybe age, to a place. Anyway, I love your description, it's very clever.

Peace, Daze
Isca chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
"Moss grows on the skin of concrete." What a powerful message. Nature is resilient and still lives in this industrial world.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I was so sad this past weekend, I went to Spokane, and they have no moss. It makes their forests and trees seem so much less alive and green. I love moss. And I liked this haiku, though I really have never been very much for them. Too short for my taste. But sometimes it is a challenge, to come up with the right words in only so many syllables. Good job.