Reviews for Red Riding Hood
elma chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I see the meaning behind it now haha.

It was cute, I liked it! :)
Lovelesshope chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
that was good will you write more?
Layla the fiend chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved it! Especially the part where her little brother is all, "You brought a wolf home? Awesome!"

I lol'd at that part.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I like the wolf boy!

And i never really understood the symbolism, so it was good to learn!

Brilliant. :)
iWait chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
it's more like a fable, i think. But it's sweet, very nice :)
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Yes, Red Riding Hood would prefer to be seduced. I love remakes of this tale because they always tell you something slightly different even though they deal with more or less the same thing. I tried my own a while ago, just to join in.

The reference to baking immediately puts it in a fairy tale, or historical atmosphere.

I liked the intriguing reference to ‘I’ll miss him’ – and the fact that she has an alternative agenda for going in to the woods.

There were some lovely images in this. Like Gloria throwing her back against the tree and the vaulted trees over the path. Being greedy I would have liked more or them because the ones that were there gave the story a really rich feeling.

I loved how Grandma was really catty and ungrateful as well – and that she was by no means helpless in a physical way. I liked the idea of her chasing Peter out with a broom.

Axe needs and e on the end, and I wasn’t that scared of the woodsman. I think you could have built him up a bit on the first meeting. The end also seemed a little bit rushed, but I loved the fact that the little brother then came downs stairs and decided the wolf was awesome.