Reviews for Big Dresses and Book Worms
R. Tist chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aw, what an adorable story! And I thought the "forcing my best friend to be gay" part was just so awesome. :"D All in all an amazingly schweet (yes, that IS a word) story. :3 Loved it!
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Haha. The whole Adam-being-gay thing was funny. I liked the story. There were a few typos throughout, though, but you could catch them with a rereading. Also, I felt that the ending kind of came out of nowhere: he never talked to her before, yet now he's professing his love? Anyway, overall, good job.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was really adorable. :)

I loved the gay best friend part, partially because I'm wishing that my best guy friend who's dating one of my best girl friends will end up gay. :P

I felt like the end was a little rushed. Maybe elongating it by a few lines would have been better. But I love how they didn't kiss at the end. It was different, but even sweeter. :)
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw...this was cute! :)

I was kind of confused about why Bryon would apologize to Jennifer, though. It would be more understandable if he had known that Jennifer liked him, but since he didn't...well, I didn't really think he needed to apologize for not noticing her?

But overall, I really enjoyed this! Jennifer is quite the character lol.
awake and dreaming chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love this story! I found it hopeful and funny. I could also relate to how Jennifer feels, liking a guy who doesn't notice her. I love how you end it with hope and happiness, with how she actually ends up getting to talk to Byron. It's so adorable. And this was my favorite part.

I rolled my eyes. “There are closets made out of all different colors, and wood, and doorknobs.”

“I’M NOT GAY!”

I laughed. Awesome story. :)
taichcha chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
The adam being gay thing is so funny. haha
Elle chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hey cute one shot. it was different but really entertaining. Oh and just for a quick sell check: mannequin.

keep on writing :)
AdiGal chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I liked it! It was really cute, I liked how Bryon was so shy and hesitant, very adorable ;), and of course Jenny and her idiosyncrasy make this one-shot very endearing.

Nice work!

-AG :)
EnglishFreakFromHell chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Come on! continue this!
softrequiem chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
aw, so cute! i just had my prom so this reminded me of it a bit :] great job!
jeepers09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Good story! Love the gay best friend thing. Good character development for a one-shot!