Reviews for Define Amaury
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very creative, you have a beautiful name and this is a beautiful poem.
Isca chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I like that you chose an acrostic form for this poem and then paired it with a high diction level - 'reticent' was my personal favourite.
Keree chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I clap for you.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
wow very clever
RACHEAL TAYLOR chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i applaud your point of view i love you your probably the best unproffesional writer ive ever encountered, although your very worthy of becoming one your work is truely unbelievable...
He Named It Fluffy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Nice. I like how you found a word for every letter of your name to define yourself.
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love how you define and incorporate the word in this poem through three different ways. Then, you connect it personally at the end as a whole. Simple and Beautiful (my favorite kind)

Keep writing!
Patrick-Henry chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was a terribly sad, heartrending poem. I'm so sorry, and I'm so amazed and impressed that you can express yourself this way. Truly, that is definition.
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is intense, I like your usage of parentheses and how you used bold and italics.

403F
Mary Eliraz chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
reminds me of the acrostic poems we used to make with our names in grade school. however, as opposed to the 'magnificent, awesome, really cool, incredible, amazing' that the conceited eight-year-old me used to offer, yours has an amazing word choice and phrases to match.

nice job! :)
lokan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is a really great poem. I really enjoyed it. _ Thanks so much for the review. This poem of yours inspired me to write another one, so I'll get on that!
the-ever-changing-name chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
DUDE totally awesome and creative LOVE it
SpottedStar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I rather liked this poem. I had one that I wrote that had to same purpose, it was called Simply Me. Thanks for reviewing!
irish-ileana chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I really like this, the idea behind it and the way it's laid out. Basically, I really like this. Did I say that? Because I really like this.

Illy
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Haha that was pretty cool. :)