Reviews for Flashbacks
miaaa chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Really childish, i'm not even going to bother reading on.
miaaa chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
It's good so far, I mean I want to know what happens, so i'll read on, but you just need to change some of the language, as parts sound like a 5 year old has written it.
Creative Pumpkin chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
i'm so jealous of kyle and katie, because they're so close and all. i have a brother, but we barely talk...anyways, is kyle gay?
Creative Pumpkin chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
:( she's gonna dump him because of her brother and cousin? :(
Creative Pumpkin chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
:o he punched his brother?
Creative Pumpkin chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
hey, is this a real story? and you are a fantastic writer with fabulous stories!
Keeana Davis chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
Holy cow! Yes, short, but really good! (I'm going to comment here but also talk about ch. 11) In ch. 11, I think maybe explaining a little more in there would be good. For me, it kind of, I don't know... it just wasn't really complete to me I guess is the best way to explain it... Not really. But I hope you know what I mean. That's the only thing that I see though. So yay. :)

This is the second to last chapter? NO WAY! But yay for you writing a sequel! I'm so excited, now! I can't believe it's already over! :) You really do write well! Can't wait for more! :)

Keeana Davis chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Okay, this just keeps getting better and better. Aww! and thanks for saying I helped you.. although it wasn't much... :) Just one thing on this that I kind of got confused on, when Matthew and Kate are talking at the beginning and Matthew is kind of in space, I don't know, the wording just kind of is confusing for a little bit and I had to reread it to make sure I was on the same track as what you were saying. Its kind of hard to say but, yeah, that's the best I can say for now... Sorry for not being too big of a help there.. Ha. Well, still, keep up the good work and keep on being awesome! :)

Keeana Davis chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Oh my gosh! This is incredibly awesome! You're doing a great job! I especially like that you explained what happened at the party and switching over to Matt's point of view. Really awesome! Keep up the awesome work and can't wait to read the rest!

Keeana Davis chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
This is really good! A few pointers though that you might want to fix..

One, this chapter skips around, A LOT! I was way confused at the beginning when it started. And then when you said it was 4 a.m. when she was with Hayley. Was it later on that day after Kyle yelled at her and was Kyle yelling at her in the morning? I was just way confused because you skipped around so much with no real explanation. If you smoothed it up a bit by saying "when I woke up" or "later that day" or something like that it would help a lot!

Two and finally, the last paragraph you suddenly switched to third person. At first you said. "I" and all that then suddenly you said "she and they" it was confusing.

Other than that, it was great. Just smooth things up a bit and it will be perfect. :) Keep up the good work.

7oNjA chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Okay, well you changed tenses there at the end of the chapter. Most of it was in first-person but the last sentence or two switched to third-person for some reason...

I look forward to reading about your 'break through' in the next chapter.

7oNjA chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Wow, that was some serious drama...fantastic chapter, can't wait to read more!

Keeana Davis chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
This was really, really good. But I think you should add in a little more on how Matthew got upset about Vince. That's all that I really think you should add. It's just a way good story already. Great job!

Keeana

p.s. have you by chanced checked out my one story? I haven't gotten any feedback on it since I updated it...
Keeana Pickens chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Wow! This is intense. Definitely write more! I see a ton, and sorry to say this, a TON! of grammar mistakes but I'm sure you can fix that later when the whole story is done. Keep up the great, and intense, work! You're doing great!
7oNjA chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
hm...this is a good start but I can't find the plot and it needs just a tad bit of work... Putting more details into the story will make it more interesting for the reader and giving it more of a playful attitude will increase reader response. I would love to see Matt and her play-wrestling or racing eachother on the quads...simple stuff that can mean a ton. People like fluff, well not too much fluff but some is good...

But overall this seems like it will be a good story...