Reviews for The Wives of Celadyn
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
If you don't mind me asking why was this story taken down, from all the awesome reviews I would have really liked to read it. Bu it's ur decision I was just curious as to why
Fantasy's Only Voice chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
LOL I am enjoying this story so far! And the cat sound adorable! Can't wait to read more!
impossibly-infinite chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Nice story, BTW! :)) \mm/
Haruyuki ohime sama chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Its actually really good, a lot better then i though it would be. i love Ariana's personality, she's so interesting. and a calico cat with batwings? fantastic, so oroginal. i think im gonna really enjoy this story.
AlijaS117 chapter 19 . 3/31/2010
so adorable
Floppy125 chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
No! Please let her marry with Alcaeus (did I spell it right?)

anyways... Please update ASAP!
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
This is a fabulous story! I hope they have a happily ever after! Please update soon!
Floppy125 chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
aw! this is it?

please update ASAP!
CoryD chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
Mesmerizing story...
quoththeraven47 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
I think they actually have servants in castles specialized in dealing with murdered corpses. Or maybe those are just mine...

So it looks like things are coming to a close and Aza just became one of the worst villains in the history of villainy. I mean, he just gave up! Because of love, something that villains normally despise. I would have expected him to like challenge Alcaeus to a duel or something. I guess that wouldn't have been fair... to Aza since Alcaeus has the power of love on his side now, noted by the great philosopher Dumbledore as the most powerful magic ever.
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
I don't get the whole "kind-of bad" thing. Could you please explain?

AlijaS117 chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
OMG! please let the song bring her back update soon!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
THAT STUPID AZA!

What an IDIOT!

I hope the poetry of King Celadyn bring her back. If it doesn't... well... I have no idea where this story will go if the poetry doesn't work.

Therefore, IT HAS TO WORK!

PLEEAASSEE!

UPDATE ASAP!

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
I am liking this Haden. He is smart and doesn't let emotion rule over him too much. He thinks before he does something, which is a very nice change from Theia :)

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
Alcaeus really should just marry her. They won't be happy otherwise!

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »