Reviews for Homeward Bound
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
loved it..

wonderfully fantastic... :)
Blue Sword chapter 21 . 10/12/2009
After spending over 3 years in FP, I do know that the story that sells most in here is high school romance because of its endless drama. However, I NEEDED to tell you how much I love your story. I'm so glad that it was not drama infused, everything flow out nicely, it seemed almost believable, in a way (DAMN! How I wish Sean was real). I thought there was a little too much fluff in the last 2 chapters...but certainly understandable when one is writing about Sean. I've got to say that my favorite character is Chuck. Man, he makes me cackles in the middle of the night.
Blue Sword chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Just got past the first few chapters of your story, and wanted to say how astounded I am by your style of writing. You remind me of 20th century literature books, but of course, with less personifications and such...therefore much much "readable" :) I especially like the way you describe Amy, and how you compared her to Sydney and Chloe, well actually I love that you describe every little detail of the story.

Thats all for now...back to reading!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 21 . 8/31/2009
I loved this story :-) it was adoarble... I couldn't stop reading.
Heather F. C chapter 21 . 8/25/2009
aww, it was such a lovely ending! great story
Heather F. C chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
god, i got goosebumps all over while reading this! it was soo bittersweet! and i do remember that scene in "alias", it was so sweet (then the series got weirder, but it was okay)... now, onto the next chapter
jenniesmith chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Okay... I am loving this one too! My sister and I are 10 years apart too so I can TOTALLY relate to this whole situation! I am beyond invested in this one too... great job with everything! I love the plot, characters, and development throughout the story! Can't wait to read more!

xoxo

jennie
Phoenix Kiss chapter 21 . 8/14/2009
I absolutely ADORE this story! I loved how you payed great detail to characterization; all the characters were endearing and seemed as if they popped out as real-life people! You paid amazing attention to even the smallest detail about your characters; how Chuck wore these profane shirts everyday, how Sydney had the tendency of stealing the blanket at night. I also liked how Sydney made the transformation of a girl in ruins to a successful, outside-of-the-box thinking girl who could salvage her family's bookstore and even find a way to help out the Flaherty family. I could go on and on about how much I love this story, but I'm sure you hear that enough.

This is definitely a new summer favorite!

Oh and-I love the name Sydney. Maybe that's another reason that endeared me to her so much!
Alenor chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
aww, i love this story! i'm glad everything worked out for them in the end :) ~ Alenor
mer-person chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
really enjoying this story. on to read the rest but just wanted to let you know in case i forget to review at the end. Im glad shes not jumping into a new relationship right away.
Julia2Cj chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I just read this and Route 66. I loved them! Your characters are very normal and human and easy to relate to. I appreciate the realistic development of their relationships. Lovely.
Doptimous chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
That was really good!

I started it yesterday and couldn't stop myself, I have to read the whole story. I've even dreamt of Sean and Sydney last night (because yes, I had to sleep) and I'm really happy you finally let them be together. That makes my day!

I really enjoy all the drama, the ansgt parts and all the UST. Gosh, I just love it! The tension you built between them was just so great!

Thanks a lot for your hard work. It was worth it, I swear.

~Tidoo
Mai-lee T chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
Loved It.

Thats all I can really say. :]

-Mai-lee
Mai-lee T chapter 14 . 7/28/2009
I NEED CHUCKS SHIRT XD
Mai-lee T chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
... I think I remember watching A Beautiful Mind in math class... My math teacher seemed to think it'd help us academically? Who knows...

Anyways, I'm glad Amy and Sydney have become friends! :]