Reviews for Homeward Bound
andee lee chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
HARRY DIES? OMG YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! :-)

Let me just say that this is THE MOST amazing chapter of yours that I have read since ever and it seriously gave me a case of the tinglies.

HOLY CRAP, that little romantic scene was exactly what I'd been waiting for. Absolutely one hundred percent freakin perfect. Until it all went to hell. Really girl, you're absolutely amazing at this. The details were so perfectly put together and it was like, slow and sweet and tantalizingly delicious and I swear to you I read it three times because it was like, DAMN, yeah! Awesome job. I liked how they were drunk but not beligerently so, because that's always kind of lame. They both knew what they were doing and it was pure hotness. LOL.

"Sydney, I'm aching for you" - holy crap. I almost cried. You are so freakin' talented and it really shines through especially in chapters like these where you get to go full out on the emotion. Man. So awesome. The part where he woke her up from her little dream, when he whispered her name - I got goosebumps.

I'm sad at the way this one turned out though, of course...I'm excited to see what you have in store for them! This is such a fabulous story... I'm officially obsessed with you now. :-)

UPDATE SOON! :-)
Vaudeville chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
oh my gaawd, oh my god. I don't even CARE that you dashed all my dreams of them finally being together. That kiss was worth it. Steamy, sweet, perfect. Gah. The chemistry and relationship Sydney and Sean have makes me realize how much my life blows. WHICH IS A REALLY GOOD THING (!) because I just love them so much and you portray them so well. Gawd. How am I going to go to sleep tonight knowing that there is more to come? Huh, huh, tell me. Jeez, I love this story. I really, really, really cannot wait for the next update!
Audra Hornaday chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I really like this story so far. I'll definitely finish reading the other chapters tomorrow.
blondiexoxo chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
Hey I really like this story and I hope u update soon. This made me teary eyed sometimes lol. I really want to see what happens next with them. :)
dreamercrys chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
You made me cry... That was so sad... Why can't they just be together and be happy? Why does life always have to suck so damn much... I hope they can work things out before she leaves for good...
blaytres chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
Great chapter! This story is playing out very similiar to Route 66. I do feel that you have gotten better with this story. The fact that Sydney and Sean can't be together is more believable. I don't like the whole "girl thinking a relationship is doomed so theres no point in doing it" theme that was in Route 66. While this story has a similiar theme it does not come off as Sydney not being willing to try a relationship as it does in Route 66. You can definitely feel that they want to be together it is as if her leaving is a road block that both Sean and Sydney acknowledge as a necessary reason for them to not be together.

Your writing has improved and I think you did a much better job of creating the emotional reactions from your audience with this chapter. I could almost feel what the characters are feeling. Once you get to that point you know you have a great story.

Just a suggestion: I know you probably have most of the story written or planned but I think having Sydney go back to Hartford and then see what she is missing would be a little cliche. Maybe think of a different way to handle the ending. Which you might have already done...I will just have to wait and see.

Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Bridge Ann Wall chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
I wondered if you were an Alias fan. That's one of my favorite moments on the show. Mostly because she then follows it up by calling him Vaughn again. I just love Syd and Vaughn. It's actually one of my favorite shows ever.

Anyway, this chapter is fantastic... and evil. I love it as always. I really like that it wasn't just her pulling away. It's a lot harder when he doesn't understand (re: Route 66). I have confidence that you won't disappoint me by letting their relationship stay this way.

I haven't really figured out how far Hartford is from Amherst. I've always though CT was too tiny to ever really house a long distance relationship. (Of course, I'm from TX and I used to drive 200 miles to see my then fiance every other week. My concept of distance is probably different.)
andee lee chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
DAMMIT WOMAN! It's not Sydney that's about to explode, it's ME. Why do you torture us like this? Ha ha... For real, though. I need some action! Some lip lockage or SOMETHING. :-) Just kidding. (just kidding.) Maybe they'll both get plastered and all hell will break loose.

Really I can't wait to see what you have in store for these two...and if I'm being honest the tension is what MAKES this story, so I really shouldn't complain that they haven't hooked up and gone at each other like animals...

Oh. Ahem. Seriously, Chuck's "kapow!" move had me laughing so hard... God, I love him! He's so awesome and you're so damn funny. Me is jealous.

I love Sean even more with every chapter. He has a lot going on and he's kind of hard to figure out, if you ask me (no one did)...And I absolutely love the fact that he was going to make Sydney talk about what's been going on. That just proves that he's not some kinda sissy-boy that runs away from his emotions...he wants to figure things out. That's what Sydney needs. Does he want to give her a chance? I wonder what's going on in his little head. WANT TO FIND OUT NOW.

I wish Chuck was my real life best friend. He's the greatest. That little moment between Sydney and Amy was sweet, too...I'm happy they worked things out.

WORD! POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! NOW DAMMIT. :-) Pretty please? Pretty please with naked Alan Rickman on top?
Bridge Ann Wall chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Wonderful. I don't really think that Sydney's fear is all that irrational. She was just hurt in a big way and she doesn't want to risk her heart on something that is likely doomed due to the fact that she is going to leave. Until she she gets it through her thick skull that this is right, I could understand the need to fight it. Honestly, I think that she's doing a very good job just by not dwelling on the failed engagement.
Emilea chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
... must kill chuck
mk985 chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
haha the promised cheesefestivus is starting I see! Chuck and his sideburns just need to somehow get preoccupied so that Sydney and Sean can get it on already the good old fashioned way - by getting drunk and then denying what happened even more in the morning-after-hangover-dance lol :P

You have made me really curious about Sean and why he has reservations too. I haven't yet decided if it is because he knows Sydney is leaving soon or because (as he sort of hinted) he has been burned in a previous relationship. I need answers!

Keep it up :)
dreamercrys chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Your killing me here making me wait and all...lol

Can't wait to see how the rest of the night goes!
belle1220 chapter 15 . 6/23/2009
Next chapter seems really promising. Can't wait!
andee lee chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
I know I've said this already, but that "someone" is really freakin' smart, you know... hahaha... THE TSHIRT! I want one of those shirts, too! Hilarious. I laughed again when I read about it...and when Syd made him change into what turned into a baby tee on him...muahaha, that's great.

My favorite line of this chapter was, "Quick, shave him while he's asleep." That cracked me up. CHUCK IS THE (HAIRY) MAN!

Oh, and let me just say that I'm dying in anticipation for the day Sean finally gets a pair and decides to just GO FOR IT...haha...oh, poor Sean. I should actually be talking crap on Sydney since she's the one that's trying so hard to deny the fact that she loves him and wants to have his sexy construction worker/teacher children. Is construction worker the right term? Probably not, but it makes me think of sweaty, muscly men and that's just fine with me...

ANYWAYS. I'm getting bad about rambling in my reviews. I don't know why you hated this chapter. Sometimes you have to have that one chapter that's not particularly "action packed" so the story makes sense, and you managed to do that without being boring at all. And I'm very jealous.

I can't wait for the hot and steamy action...lol...update soon por favor!
Emilea chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
please don't hate the chapters you post! keep writing (at work) ahahah. i look forward to a quick update! ( no pressure. )
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »