Reviews for Fire in the Rain
Mirabella chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I like the fire and rain analogy in this, well thought out.

And the message was strong. Nicely done. :)
DesolateSimplicity chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I like the concept of it a lot. I'm a huge fan of writing based off of elements.

I'm not generally a fan of rhyming poems.. they sound forced and don't always flow. Your's was pretty good about that.

Kudos,

Alisondria Mayonette.
itsanawkardlife chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Not a bad job at all. I like the poem, I think it's got a good rhythm to it. That said, I think the flow is interrupted a few times by the rhyming. It's not that they're forced, they actually go well, I just think some of the lines could use a little tweaking.

It's a very straight forward poem, which isn't a bad thing, if that's what you were going for. I don't want to say it doesn't have much depth to it, but there's not much to think about, if that makes sense. You don't leave much to the imagination. Which again, is not necessarily a bad thing.

It's a good poem. A few tweaks with rhythm might help, and depending on your personal style there may or may not be other things you want to look into. But nice job overall.
J.J.The Juvenile Delinquent chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love this it really is quite true to life it hits really close to home with me. i like it because it's the type of poem that makes the readers really FEEL not many writers can do that. I think the title is really good, really interesting. keep up writing your really good and it seems like you enjoy it : )