Reviews for Rhapsody Academy of the Seas
formspring girl chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
this was super mega awesome. i'm in love with this story :)

can't wait for the next update :D

xoxoxo.
ginevra chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
are you ever gonna update this? it's better than some of your fanfics. pleease update! ):
before it rains chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i really really like this. :)

and i think you should update this, even though i'm kind of late for reviewing.

BLONDIE -gasp- SOUNDS SO FREAKING EVIL BUT IN THE COOLEST WAY EVER! and oh my, -fans herself- Canada is quite gorgeous :) except i live in the actual country Canada, so it's a tad strange at times.

oh well. update soon? pretty pretty please with an ice cream sandwhich on time?

daniella

ps, i like wakeley's purple hair streak. )
mykonstantine chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
this is soo good please continue soon!
mykonstantine chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
this is soo good! please continue asap :)
foreverstartstonight chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
This is really good. I also read the clique version of this.

Til' next time,

(Also known as One of the Fallen on Fanfiction)
sydney chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
haha, i love this, maddie.

blondie's so evil and entertainging.

wakeley's clever and cool.

(yes, i did make sure their adjectives started with the same letter for each person.)

update?
soph chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
I love evil Blondie, clueless Wakeley and overeager Michael & Canada.

THERES A NEW KIND OF 5 GUM? WHAT WHAT WHAT. It it better than Solstice? (I'm trying to make that stuff last, seeing as it's my life.)
sydney chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
some mistakes:

"“Hey, Olivia! I didn’t know you were in this class. I thought you were in ninth grade,”" i think you meant wakeley not olivia.

"Olivia cautiously placed the crisp sheet of paper into Schuyler’s perfectly tanned hands." another olivia instead of wakeley.

haha, i already love max way way more than michael and canada, and he only said a few words this chapter.

update?
amy chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
oh, how i miss those games of truth or dare at the back of the ship. :) next cruise in less than a month! i am so excited! it won't beat the rhapsody, obviously, but it's going out of california & you know what that means: cute surfer boys!

nice job maddie, can't wait for the next one!
dm21 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
If this story wasn't up here, well, I wouldn't really have anything to read on fictionpress.

Great chapter!
sooph chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
"Drunk people are annoying."

That's such a Nicole quote. ) Hehe.

This chapter definitely had some different stuff in here. (From the other version.)
sydney chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
uh oh.

i love how it was canada who got up and walked over to her and kissed her. it was like he was dared to kiss her not the other way around.

wakeley's officially been marked for death. well, not real death, but blondie's version of it.

and now, everything gets more interesting.

update?
sydney chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
awh.

i already love max.

i'd pick shy over horny any day.

hopefully wakeley will too?

the first game of truth or dare arrives...

update?
soph chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
I'm trying to restrain mysekf from going back to read the original RAOTS to find out what happens next.

I like how all your titles starts with P )