Reviews for PHOBIA
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Good to see Hana-chan has had a mention in your fic.

Congrats for finishing your fic. You should be so proud of your success! :D
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Hi. If you reveived your first view digit for your newest youtube video, that would be me. *giggle* I was a little suprised that you mentioned me in your channel and I'm touched.
DirtyMindedHo chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Wow! This is really good and such a wonderful idea. So, I have a character I would like to submit if I may?

Her name's Tyler, she is a moutephobic. Basically she is deathly afraid of moths and butterflies. However she is an assassin and could kill you with her bare hands. When she was younger, a caterpillar cocooned itself above her bed and she saw it transform into an ugly moth. I think she is afraid of butterflies and moths in particular because she doesn't really want to see herself transform into a ruthless, cold hearted killer even though that's what she has been trained to do her whole life.

Alright, well that was my character! I hope I did that right. I would really like Tyler to be used but I'm not fussed about whether she is.

DirtyMindedho.
Musa di Apollo chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Dropping a review not only to say that the stories are great, but to post a description.

...The stories are really good though. After about the first story, if I was writing that is, I'd lose my imagination. XD

His name is Jesse, a graduate from college with a Masters in Psychology. But with his knowledge of the human brain and how it works, he's discovered thigns that no man should ever experience. Glimpses in the future, glimpses of his own death, and visions of hell, but all of this could come from the agoraphobia that he developed after graduating. Naturally, no one believes him, so now he stays away from all people, afraid he may get a vision of their future.

His brain has been damaged from all the trauma. He is severly paranoid, but for whatever reason he (or he may not) shows up to the mansion.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Vandim's tale was by far the best one I have read in your story. The plotline was emotional. You managed to keep Vandim very in-character both in appearance and his charming and spychotic nature (which deserves an extra plus from me ). The ending was really traumatic and I finally recieve a full detailed insight on why Vandim's afraid of fire (my pondering has finally stopped from gaining this knowlage). I'm envious that you write like a professional novelist (or like a future novelist-to-be perhaps?). Well done.
Per Noctem chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
...I think my mind has officially exploded.

You wrote that not only perfectly, but you matched his character and the way he would react to the fire. I believe I have found something that I was looking for- and this shall inspire a chapter for Sanguinary AND its own little spin-off story. I absolutely adore the way this was written. Absolutely gorgeous. I commend you more then I have before on this beautiful story.

[Morana Nyx]
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
That chapter was very spooky with the giant octopus! I still loved how you wrote it out. Write more, please.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Amazing. This is too good for words. You write trementiously well. _
RaNdOmLyCrAzY chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Wow thanks for writing the chapter for me. IT WAS AWESOME! I loved the twist at the end I had thought it was the squid killing the dog. Keep writing your doing a really great job!
Per Noctem chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Again, my friend...incredible work. Interesting how you have incorporated everything to make such a fascinating tale.
Per Noctem chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
You wrote her...perfectly. I adored this. The dark knowledge in this, I fucking adored it. Beautiful work. I can't speak it is so very good! You pinned her personality, her thoughts...I commend you on such excellence.
RaNdOmLyCrAzY chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow the story is very intersting! I'd like to read more, to send in a character profile do I PM you or just post a review with it? I'd love to see what you do with the story there are so many possiblilites, I can't wait to see what you do! Keep writing!
Per Noctem chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
May I say...excellent introduction. I myself am a psychological horror novelist- this is intriguing. I have a character I would like to submit. Shall I message you?