Reviews for A Dragon's Lust
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
You really need to update this story - fast! I like your writing style and think your an amazing writer.
smurf-love chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
wow i cant beleive that you havent put another chapter up in almost a year, this is really good and i would like to read ore of it...i ope you continue to write this story its very good
Melbel267 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
This story is amazing. Post more soon pleaasse!

-Mel :)
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Sorry that it took so long to review, huh. -'

But anyways I loved this chapter! Thom was such a real character and it's sad that he dies. I real love how you end this chapter too. It absolutely fits a dragon story to the T. You left me excited and impatient (in a good way) for the next chapter. So pretty please update as soon as you can, please? That would be awesome! Great job and keep writing!

...Snow

P.S. This just gets better and better the more I read it, haha!
Lerene chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Oh no, Thom!
Narq chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Wow, this is such a wonderful chapter. You potrtayed Thom beautifully - at times I didn't know whether to like him or not to... but then, in the end he was a talented, nice, but flawed and very real charcter. You must admit, that's the best you can get to!

I like your style. Clear - not flowery at all, with only a few details at the really essential parts.

Great work! I LOVE this!

Narq.
aferdeity chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
well that was depressing. not what I expected. Well... I still want to read more so please update soon.
Evangeline Curls chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
wow...very scary and sad ending! update again soon
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
KICK ASS. loved the ending sentence too _
Lerene chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
That chapter just has me dieing to read the next chapter.
aferdeity chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
this is a really good story. I like your writing style. it is full of description. I cannot wait to read more, and hope you update soon!
notjustink chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
This story sounds pretty good. I cannot wait to see what the dragon does. Keep writing!
Narq chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
Oh my god, you are SO EVIL, I was on the edge of my seat, holding my breath and you.. you. .. you just broke it off! ERGH! So annoying!

One thing I found confusing was that this king felt suddenly compassionate when I came to this: "Keshan stood abruptly and powerfully as he gazed down at the girl, his marred forehead smoothed out into happiness as he realised that the solution to the problem, lay right before his very eyes. And the girl didn't even know it! The poor thing, she had been probably frightened out of her wits when she had been forced in here. Thinking that he would have thrown her to the bed and robbed her of the very thing that Gamir said a Dragon would require." I'm not sure if the feeling I felt was on purpse or not.

PLEASE UPDATE!

Narq.
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Oh, that's no fair. You ended it to soon. I can't wait for chapter 5 so update really soon please.

Not bad.
Evangeline Curls chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
wow great chapter! Really dramatic! I can't wait to read the next chapter. update again soon please :)