Reviews for A Dragon's Lust
Akumo chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
For some reason I love how the king is so crude! Poor Alanna!

I wonder how everything will work out xD

Can't wait till the next update!
Lerene chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
Great story. Can't wait to read more of it.
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Huh, interesting story. The sword thing is a little weird but oh well. Not bad of a story so update soon.
Narq chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Oh~ I liked the way you put a little insight into Alanna's past here with Keshan. But I didn't really understand it. Was she once with the King and saw something she wasn't supposed to see and he beat her and left her to die but she comes out again? You might want to make this a bit clearer. Otherwise, great job and I want to read more!

Please update soon ~ I will REVIEW!

Narq.

P.S. Can you check out my story, Cryptic Paths? I'll understand if you don't :)
Narq chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
You have created a plot wonderfully. I wonder what happens next. How will the girl manage not to be beheaded by the dragon.

I like the way you have enough detail to keep the reader entertained and so that I don't feel I'm reading a scrypt. Good job.

Narq.
Narq chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is a very very grabbing first chapter. There isn't much to talk about now but I'll read the next chapters and tell you what I think.

narq.
people.are.strange chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I actually like how this story is so far.. and I hope it gets even better. and I see that you've updated frequently too.. thats cool, but I seem to have this bad luck of getting into a story and the updates wittle away so I hope thats not the case for this one and keep up the good work. :]
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
oh mi god! update update please!
Akumo chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Great update! Loved it! Alanna is going to be used for the sacrifice poor girl! Can't wait till the next update!
Akumo chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
You don't really see a story like this and I like its uniqueness! Can't wait till the next chapter
25 | « Prev Page 1 2