Reviews for Tracking Down Toby
Kjersti chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Great story. I loved it. And of COURSE he had to be named Joe or John... :D
Marie Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
No seriously.

She's just gonna let him go?

That is just messed up. :D
heystargirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
XDD this story is amazingg! i love it, especially the end.
Alias Blue chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Excellent. Excellent. Excellent! Favouriting! I love the "I want to procreate!" That, and many other sentences, had me giggling. Cute and funny, and I want a Toby!

Such a great ending too.
Ravina chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Haha, awesome ending! All that build-up for a John.

Great job!

- Rebekah
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I thought she was a bit picky (and this comes from me, the queen of picky), but it was entertaining. I loved this, and while I disagree with some of her views (there is such a thing as too many qualifications), I totally agree with the defacing book thing. xD But yeah, this was really cute, and I am SO SO SO glad his name is not Toby (and the irony of it being John), and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
angels and effects chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I choked a little on my sour Skittle upon reaching the ending, haha. It was brilliantly executed! I can't say I wasn't expecting something like that, considering the emphasis put on the name (we all need a Tobias, I agree ;)), but it's still awfully adorable. Great job with this!

I'd say keep it a one-shot, but it'd be lovely reading more about them. Maybe a second-parter? I noticed how you never revealed the protagonist's name. *winks*
x3life chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
aw this was so cute )
mia5081 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved the ending. I was actually expecting for his name to turn out to be Toby, but I loved that it was actually a "John" something she obviously didn't want. A nice twist of fate, in my opinion lol.

Great job!

~Mia
Blinking Cursor chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is a very lovely story, funny and interesting. I love the main character and the story is flowing quite nicely. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for the story. ;)
Envygirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Overall, this was a very enjoyable story and the ending surprised me a lot. I really thought his name would be Toby! I would love to know her reaction to the name. Maybe you can try to make it into a two shot?
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very cute!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is a nice little piece- loved the build-up and the ending was kinda cute. Character development was also pretty well done for such a relatively short piece.

My only criticism. The Da Vinci Code literature? Girl please. That piece of aeroplane fiction might be a "controversial" page turner, but it's a blatant ripoff of Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. And Eco did it better. Trust me. The Da Vinci Code was popular, yes, but calling it "literature" is like calling some kid's finger-painting high art.

:P Still, other than that I enjoyed this.

Erisah.
happilynuts chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
ok. My dear goodness. That was SO cute! One of the first things I always do before I start reading a one-shot is check how long it is because I adore the long ones. Seeing the medium length of yours I though oh well, and just began to read. By the end...OK you know that utterly warm and contented feeling you get after finishing a deliciously long light-hearted romance book? That's the feeling I had! Although you killed it with the last line HAHA not that it was bad! It was really funny, I "HA'D" out loud! You're a wonderful writer! Write more chest-warming one-shots pleasse] You made me want to go and finish the one-shot I'm writing at the moment only it's meant to be really long and I have uni exams in 3 days so I REALLY shouldn't hahaD

loved it! write more!

lovelove haide
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
BWAHHAA that was the most excellent ending eevveerr. Poor girl.

Loved the "I want to procreate!" outburst and how much she knew about this John (HAHA!) guy based on the kind of coffee he ordered. "This was too good to be true; not only was Toby the kind of man who liked breakfast in bed, he was the kind of man who knew the difference between ‘their’ versus ‘there’ . . ." Hilarious!

You're way cool.