Reviews for Tracking Down Toby
funnechick chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
LOVED it! And you definitely should continue it if you can.
JZK chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I love this

its so funny

I love the irony of the fact that shes done with all the Joes and Johns and the guy turns out to be called John anyway

I think that either way this would be a funny one shot or if you decide to continue it it would be a brilliant romantic comedy
leahmaree1992 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Fantastic! D

It was soo cute and well written, like always! ;-) Perfect as a one-shot, but a sequel would be lovely too. )

And yes, my story is on hiatus...time isn't a very big object at the moment for me. P
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I loved this.

the characters... the concept and the ending especially! :)

this is awesome.
Avio Favalon chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was unbelievably and incredibly adorable! I like it a lot. The thing with this is it could go either way. It could stay a cute little oneshot, or grow into some sweet romantic comedy. Also? I LOVE the "i want to procreate!" i giggled very loudly when i read that.
Strawdygrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
LOL Wow! I liked that! And LOL he did turn out to be a "John." But not in the way she expected. I liked that irony. Oh, and as far as keeping it a one shot or not...I like it, but I think it should stay a one shot. It can let the reader think about what is next...but that's up to you. Great work, either way. And he does sound amazing! And HE READS! YES!
pattEcake chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
No! IT SHOULD MOST CERTAINLY NOT STAY A ONE-SHOT! This is an awesome story! It's one of those where you just go 'aw!' continue forward, please! ew. i forgot to log in!

~Mari