Reviews for Justice
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I liked the poem a lot.

But, it is the mother's right to get an abortion if she wants to. What if the child was going to have complications? Would you want your child suffering throughout life? What if they got bullied because of their complications? Sometimes the mother doesn't want her child to go through being adoptive and not knowing what happens to them. Yes it does seem wrong but people have to be open-minded about someone's decision. You have to respect other's choices and I'm sure girl's who have abortions have a good enough reason to. Whether it be because they can't take care of a baby, complications that baby may have or etc. etc.
Sgt.Shank chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nice. Well written, a good way to express opinion.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Nice job, considering you've said you "weren't good with poetry" or something like that. I've always found rhyming and rhyming schemes to be tricky, with all of the rules and patterns and the overall theme having to piece together and all of that jazz. You followed a rhyming scheme (ababcdcd all the way until the end, which was xx obviously) and stuck with it perfectly, and the idea and theme of the poem isn't disrupted by it (as I feel most of my rhyming poems are confused and fuddled because I work too hard to get the rhyming right). Overall, awesome. :3 You worked hard to get your point across.

Lots of dragon-y love (and Onix-hugs, teehee! *Onix-hugs*),

DL ('Dragon Lover')
Utah Dynamo chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i wonder that too what justifies a mother killing her own child.