Reviews for A Promise is a Promise
anotherveryveryverydeadaccount chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
it was definitely very original. i've certainly never read anything even a little bit like it... :) very interestuing read indeedie :)

ayjayssis
TinaLouise chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
In the middle scene, the flash back, Marcus' name changes to Martin and back again.

For some reason I haven't read this story yet even though I've read your others multiple times. I'm glad I fixed this.
ruler of the known world chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I read this the first time and loved it.

I read it a second time with a very fake french accent and I loved it more. :D
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Second story I've read of yours. Second story I've loved. I love Rebish. He's a strong character and they're always the best. And I love how he was the more dominant lover even though he's bottom. Lots of people seem to doubt this happening which is frankly a load of bullshit...sorry for swearing and everything. Loved the story. Off to read some more of your stuff.
Amindaya chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
I love the note you end it on. The story is, at heart, about a promise and about love, not just random sexings, and you don't lose sight of that.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
You know, I don't think I ever asked...where'd you come up with the name Rebish?

Health problems? Oh no! Poor Xanthie. :( Get well soon. Super soon!
ddz008 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Interesting story! :) I loved how Marcus confessed his love and how Rebish decided to try and love him. The plan for surviving the firing squad was great XD
nonaccount chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Good ending and ... the "plan" to escape the firing range wasn't what I expected at all. I had visions of him asking to be nude and ... yeah, that's about as far as I got because it doesn't make sense or trying to jump at the last second and hope that the bullets hit his crotch and somehow he'd survive that way - hey, I didn't say any of these wondering made any sense. Good story, though.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I haven't read this one before so it's all new to me. You do an awesome job of setting the scene with sparse details and I love all of the dialect - that's difficult to do - or it is for me at least. It's also very suspensefull because I'm imagining all of these scenarios that could help him escape a firing squad ... and I've got nothing so I'm excited to see what it could be.

It's good to read something of yours again. :)