Reviews for The Man I Call Master
Arethusa Cyberia chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I KNEW it was Aaron!

LOL

I love master/slave relationships, and the two of them being switches, even better!
Lil Sub chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
They are too fucking cute, squeals are in high demand!
SexyNeko13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow this is very good I just loved it! Please write more I can not wait to see what else you have come up with!
court chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this story so much 3
RawrImaDinoKitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oooooh, I loved it! I usually don't like stories like these, but this had me falling head over heels in LOVE!

Way to go!
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Omigosh! While that was undeniably steamy, I loved how you made the pairing fit so well!
SmilingWave chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
LOVE. LOVEEEEEEEE. it. omigod this was just *cry* so fking adorable. XD
Forever Innocent chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
great story! i think personaly that james is truly an idiot! anyone would have figured out the master puzzle piece in seconds! :) good though!
Mangatake chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Loved it :) for a while there I thought the Master was the janitor or anther adult that usually went unnoticed :p
mangareaderperson chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
better than before! i'm really glad that you decided to edit it again (not that it wasnt nice before) luv it! :D
ZidaPax chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Amazing! I love it. :)
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Explosively...mindfuckish. :0)
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, wow. I'd read this before, but didn't like it overmuch because the writing was so difficult to get through. Whatever editing you did to it was amazing. It is much, much better now.
Boosher chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. That is a great story! the first time you mentioned Aaron i was hoping he was the master. Keep up the great writing!
GrimmKurosaki chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This.. was a really good story, gave good chills. :) Thanks for writing this, I was pleased!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »