Reviews for Sleeping Beauty (WORKING TITLE)
hidingitall chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
ARGH! Where is the rest of the story! Please, God, write more before I die!
Ahem.
I mean, I absolutely love this story, could you pretty pretty pretty please with half a dozen cherries on top write more? Please?
zagato chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Great story! I was reading very nicely until I got to Brett's words "We must not give in to acts of terrorism." I was surprised and am not sure if that's really a good term to use. Terrorism is a relatively new term. I would rather suggest you use evil. But then again, you are the writer. Anyway, I just skimmed the story after that. This is good. Please update.
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
You're such a good writer. I wish dialogue could come this easy for me, but alas, I have been cursed by adding *too* much description in my stories. Anyway, are you going to continue this or not?
Jade50 chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I didn't understand it quite much. You didn't have enough information on the characters to go by and I don't understand if Brett is a lesbian or straight or even both...

I dunno. I was speed reading so I could have missed some things...
Morfaye chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Mmmmmm, Brett. ~looks up~ Etto... Did I say that out loud? ; I really, really, really, really, really, love this piece, Spork-sama. Brett is all sekushii and stuff. I wanna read the romanctic parts, so, get to writing! ~licks~ You have to be my favorite unpublished author (story-wise that is). You should really try getting one of your stories published. ~nods~ Your editor commands you to write. P Kidding. I need to start doing my job when you send me bits of stories, instead of just reading them and drooling of the sexy butch chars. I can't help it. They're just so...
Saun chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
All right, keep going this is coming along beautifully. I love how you're working it out. Incredibly well done so far!
J chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Very very cool! Keep it up! I love your stories! You kick ass Spork!
Damien Lukas Cardoza chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
WOW! Excellent! This is really good.
Translucence chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
I really like this. ~drops to her knees and begs~ Please don't leave it unfinished! ...And why did I know nothing of this fic? o.o;
MonkeyBoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Very Good! Please finish. It is a great story and sucked me in with the first few words. Finish so I know how it ends...OOHHH! I hate not knowing how a story ends!
Me chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
It's very good! There'd better be more, or else...!
hotaru chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Great Story! I hope you continue, and hopefully develop Bretts character some more. I like how the kingdom in which these characters live in a.) get to choose whom they marry (not like usual monarchy's of the fantasy genre where a prince will come to claim the princess etc. etc.) and that b.) it's okay for girls to get married to other girls too (actually that's a big thing for me... all the stories I read that happen to have heroins in them always have the girl falling in love with some guy, I wish someone would write some f/f action!)LoL, but anyways... i hope you continue... im looking forward to it! Keep up the excellent work! ~hotaru~
steph chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
I didn't ealy liketo many gay people
Kijlakduzy T. G. Azlig chapter 1 . 4/28/2001