Reviews for Blood of the Wolf
PatonPark chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
loving this story cant wait for the next chapter!
Lady of Confusion chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
cool...update asap!
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
i really like it! but Sirus does sound insane though, plz update soon!

charlotte
Fly Away chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
Agreeing with everone else. You need to update this amazing story.
SassyGrl chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Your writing is great! Can you please update soon? Also, do you have anybody in mind (famous actors, athletes, models, etc...) of who would look like Sirus? Update soon!
Chocorange888 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Thank you very much for the story, it's great! Please carry on with the good work, and update soon :)
53BookTitles chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Okay this story is kind of confusing, but if you continue I'll probably understand *hint hint*

bookie xx
leckie chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
wow you are anamzzing writer yhoo had me at the end of my seat really can't wait for more update as soon as yhoo can x
trailofinklings chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
i really like this story, and normally i'm not a big fan of werewolf stories. but then again, this is like, the 6th time i've said that, so maybe i should just give up and accept the fact that i like wolves. hm lets see. oh i do like sirus. magnus needs to be developed a bit more, but you have plenty of time for that. jamie is, in a nutshell, a scared young wolf that apparently has some idea of the situation she's in, but not the whole story. i eagerly await the time that she becomes more than this.

all in all, great job. keep it up :)

~blood
ferretattack chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
I absolutely love your writing. My seat is beginning to wear thin from all the time I spend on the edge of it. These stories have everything, the only drawback is the time between updates. I know genius takes a while but I don't think my seat can last much longer!
D. B. Shell chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
please please update! i never did really well with suspense... ITS KILLING ME! *btw, not yelling -)
RexyB chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
Oh my gosh!

This is the best story I have read in a while.

Update please!
curator chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh...very nice beginning. Love how the story started off. ;)
smurf-love chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
haha i like this alot...lol

jamie cant kick ass, strong to i hope she stays this strong throughout the rest of the story, i cant wait to read more of it...
Lady Wrye chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I am loving your story! I can't get enough of it and I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Your characters are just great and the chemistry is awesome too. I want to know what happens next (although clearly Sirius is going to catch her...no chance for her).
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »