Reviews for Blood of the Wolf
Meh chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
This is amazing. It's worth more than four hundred reviews.

The action is spot on and the werewolf mate thing is not over dramatic with the love at first bullshit. Seems real in a way :$

~
Meh chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Some mistakes only in the first three paragraphs but nothing major.

Is it sick that I actually like that her pack died and that this guy wants her now? Yes, I probably am a really sick person- I caught the flu this morning, in summer :/

Anywho! I look forward to the violence and blood and what not!

~
Rosey-Blue chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Was she wearing a skirt or pants? coz he cant do this-"His hands slid up her skirt, leaving trails of fire against her" and this-"He slid his hand down the waist of her pants" unless she's wearing both...
Yami chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Hello! this is such a great story, it's absolutely addictive. I was up until 4 am reading it!

However, there are a few things that bother me. The first one is that you use the word cunt, which I find to be a very vile and derogatory word toward women, but if it's just your writing style, or the way you feel the story should go, then continue using it, I'm just letting you know that it disturbs me. The second is that this story is marked "complete" so I started reading it thinking that it was done only to find out that it is only a preview, I'm getting the book, but it would be nice if you could put in the discription that this is a preview for a book you can purchase. That's all!

This really is a great story and the plot and characters are very fun to read about. Great work!
Azerjaban chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Didn't remember this story until about halfway through and it hit me (took awhile to get through the fluff) not that I'm complaining... Just one tiny thing bothered me:

"His fingers found her wet hole"

Bad, bad visualization. Really snapped me out of the scene you created and made me go "...ew". Maybe somthing like:

"His fingers found her wet centre" is even better

Thnx for thr read
Azerjaban chapter 13 . 2/14/2012

"His fingers found her wet hole"

Bad, bad visualizatio.
StaNdUPtomE chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
So I was good, I went to e books, purchased it, and now I have a question, last time I purchased something from ebooks I got an email that said here it is YAY! ... that didnt happen this time, but my order is 'complete' maybe its just not as instantaneous or maybe since its newly published it takes longer... but I was curious if you knew the answer... :D Thank you love your story
Cairi-Chesh chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Omg! Amazing! Write more!
Mitsukai Megumi chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Wow, nice fic. Too bad it's been a long time since you updated.

I love the fact that you didn't rush their relationship. Some people just made their characters fall in love with each other three seconds after they met, have sex, and then live happily ever after. It sucks...

So, update, will ya? This one is good!
DorkExpress chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Is she going to submitt to him? Because let me tell you, the sexual tention is killing me.

XOXO
Kuchisabishii chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
I love it!
Jessiquie chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Hey, so someone recommended your story and I read it on your website a week ago, and keep checking back to see if you've updated yet. Are you still writing this story? Because its kind of brilliant, theres just something about it. I like the Sirius is so brutal and unforgiving, and that Jaime is willing to fight for what she believes in. Something that i think other stories within this genre as a whole usually struggle with and lack.

So please update! I so want to see how they destroy the Magnus alfa!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Please write more!

Man, why do all of these stories just end before the good parts?

Oh well.

Anyway... PLEASE WRITE MORE, I really enjoyed it!

xx :)
cool.story.bro chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
honestly if you dont continue this story soon I will kill you this story is really good
TouchOfChaos chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
WHEN are you going to update this?
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »