Reviews for Blood of the Wolf
XGemiiX chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I still have alot more to read but so far it is really great the only complaint i have is in the prolouge, she was thirteen and i think the kiss was a little intense for that age so it made it a little akward to read. Anyway it was over all great! :)
GrownFLgurl chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Great chapter. Plz update soon!
GrownFLgurl chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
Really enjoying your story! Keep writing!
bignsassy818 chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
I love it when alpha guys lose control and start succumbing to the ones they love. A little bit of a cliffy there! Great work! I wish I could understand Jamie more. She's WAY stubborn. Although, she HAS gone through a lot..
WildestHeart4ever chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
Wow...the last part left me speechless
xiomara209 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
finally some kind of acceptance..love the story..
StaNdUPtomE chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Update SOON PLEASE!
Latindancer4ever chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
I really like this story. Update soon :)
HoneyAppleEater chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
I .

Freaking .

Love .

This.

Story.
Midnight113 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Aw, so cute. Finally it looks like they've reached a mutual understanding with each other or at least with where they stand as lifemates. I just adored his little speech at the end, so good. I love all the backstory that goes along with this as well, it's so creative and interesting. Amazing work, keep it up!
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
Oh my goodness, I loved this chapter! Thank you for updating.
someone chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
i like the part were sirus finally knocks some sence in to jaime. i still see wheres shes coming from tho.

btw:i think your story is amazing so far.
Silvertwinkle chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Awesome! Love it so far. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
charliej chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Hey! So happy to have an update. Good chapter as always. Lots of angst and emotion. Great description too.

So...does she still hate him? Or is she softening towards him? Gr! HATE that you ended just when things looked promising. And I bet you'll start the next chapter with them being interupted...ugh! Oh well, I still keep reading and hoping that they'll solidify their relationship!
NeuroticHeroine chapter 11 . 8/14/2010