Reviews for Magic School
olo chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
loved this. Hope Zane, Tobi and Jake live hapily ever after! A sequel would be nice! : )
Nightling chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
This story is sooo good, oh my god, your writing style is awesome and flows so smoothly. I love the characters, and the memories of Zane. Poor Tobi, I hope they meet again, its so sad, though the memories are so sweet.
Averick chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Poor Tobias, sniffles. Great job though!
Averick chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Aw such a sweet meeting, lol. Leo seems awesome! haha the characters are very amusing. Excellent job!
Averick chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I don't think the beginning is rough-it's a tear-jerker and I love those! Poor Tobi and Zane. Zane seems like a cool character and poor Tobi, so attached...sniffles. Excellent job! I love it!
pille-ip chapter 34 . 1/13/2010
OH this is soo god!

You have talent! An interesting plot and strong characters mixed with smooth and good writing style. I really enjoyed it. I do hope to see either a sequel or spinoff or even some totally different story from you very soon.
pille-ip chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
OH I like it!
Anon chapter 29 . 12/24/2009
Well written. I like the characters, but I think you can give them (side char especially) more personality, to be honest.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Ominous Rain chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
no offense but the secret meetings did sound like harry potter! *huggles* don't get mad,please?:(
Ominous Rain chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
aw and so sad when he tried to lie to his headmistress. :( *hugglesTobias*
Ominous Rain chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
aw that was so sweet and sad at the same time :(
Ominous Rain chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I think you write romance very well! it made me stay all the way up to 3 over here!XD i can't wait for the next chapter!
Ominous Rain chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
if there is one kind of magic i would want it would be able to whisper like that in the wind. but seeing as i can make anything grow, i would probably belong to earth. *hugglesTobi* i feel you man.
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
_at least this memory is comforting. poor Tobias. i guess he couldn't move or something. haven't reached the other chapters yet. but i hope he doesn't hurt himself anymore:(
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
That was heartbreaking :( though i have a question, why can't he just graduate or move to another school to see him?