Reviews for Love's Status
InfatuatedCritic chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
Oh thank you so much! It's been a wonderful four years reading and reviewing this. I can't believe it's finished!

One error though:

[Lila and Dimitrius stared at Giselle it complete disbelief.]

'it' should be 'in'

I cackled and clapped when I finally realized just who was really being executed. YES. Justice is a beautiful thing.

And the ending-I can't. It's too precious. They got their happy ending and they freaking deserved it. Naming their daughter after Karmella was just the icing on the cake.
Intruiging chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
It's an entertaining game. A simplistic, elementary one, but an entertaining one nevertheless.
Both your characters come off as spoiled brats so far, they are both quite annoying. But the interaction proves to be interesting, so I'm looking forward to their development.
Whoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Interesting prologue.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
First off... the links to my dolls aren't working. I don't think the complete URL is there.

Second?

Wait. Wait. Wait. What on earth just happened. A few more chapters and we're done?!

... oh well. All good things must come to an end. I'm hoping that the 'friend' who appeared to Lila and Dimitirius helped them, and I'm definitely rooting for Giselle to get her happy ending!
InfatuatedCritic chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Uh-oh. Lila and Dimitrius are in some serious trouble right now. D: And Karmella! She was my favorite. :(
InfatuatedCritic chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Holy-you updated this story! :D I liked the chapter, but the ending of it is fabulous. So much "Uh oh, this can't be good"!

That being said, I did find three mistakes.

["Yes, along with plenty of gnomes, fairies, and elvles. No sight of the mermaids, though," she replied with a smile.]

Change 'elvles' into 'elves'

[The guests had paired up and were dancing popular waltz.]

'were dancing popular waltz'? May want to stick an 'a' in there.

[After sneaking a grape or two from oneo f the fruit platters, Lila had looked up to see the princes twirling a very giddy Giselle.]

'oneo f' should be 'one of', and 'princes' should be 'prince'.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
InfatuatedCritic chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Same InfatuatedCritic, just under a new name. :D

I admit, I thought Lila and Karmella's friendship would be damaged permanently due to Lila's involvement with Dimitrius. I was surprised to see that I was wrong!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
(Since I've apparently reviewed all the other chapters and can't review them a second time, have this one.)

I just read all of the existing chapters and I... I really miss this story. :[ Any chance of breaking your writer's block over this one?
Rio's Desire chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Oh no! Will Karmella tattle on Lila? Oh, I must admit that Princess Giselle reminds me of the movie Enchanted because you said she had long red hair too. I do love that movie, she“s so cute! Update soon!
lilibug818 chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
I really like this story. It definitely has the feel of a good fairy tale, and Lila is a great heroine because she's fun and sarcastic. I like your descriptions and dialogue. Hope you update soon! :)
InfatuatedCritic chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Of all things tonight, I wasn't expecting an update of this story. You should've seen my face when I did! :D

I like this chapter very much - wasn't expecting Karmella to be spying on them!

I'd watch Lila's character though, she's becoming a *little* too perfect. I think it was the whole 'father teaching me how to wield a sword', but oi, that's just me.
InfatuatedCritic chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
I will agree with you to a point - this was one of your weaker chapters, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

I did find a minor typo, though -

""Why do you follow me everywhereand expect me to switch from your friend to your servant? You can't have both, you know! So pick one or leave me the hell alone!" Lila yelled, her eyes dampening slightly."

A space between 'everywhere' and 'and'. :) Also, I really don't think all caps are necessary to represent shouting, but whatever floats your boat.
Major Major Major Major chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I love all these realms. Magic and mermaids... it's exciting! I feel sympathetic towards Lila, though. She has feelings for the prince and she can't do anything about them (especially since her friend is marrying him). I love this a lot and I can't wait to see what's next!
sunnydayz chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
I'm liking this story more and more with each chapter! I'm really falling in love with Lila's character and I'm glad her personality stays the same throughout the story so far. Oh, I also love the name 'Karmella'. Very sexy and rolls nicely on the tongue.

Keep it up! Don't stop!
sunnydayz chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I want to continue reading so badly but my eyes and literally drooping with sleep!

Oh well, I'll continue tomorrow :P

However, I must say this was a really good start. It got me very interested in the story and wondering how the rest of it will go. Plus, there were no grammatical or punctuation errors which is sweet!

I hope the rest is as good or even better than the start!