Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
MagicofSpring chapter 42 . 9/27/2010
i liked this chapter.

I have been waiting a long time for it

Update. Please.
Victoria chapter 42 . 9/27/2010
Don't worry about it! I think it came out awesome. :) It is realistic and wasn't contrived in anyway at all! I love it!
sappyromancelvr chapter 42 . 9/26/2010

Hades is mine.

No, but really. They are so adorable together. Hades and Seph together forever.
Jazz chapter 42 . 9/26/2010
So glad you updated, this is a interesting turn of events, as seeing Hades never apologized to her in the original myth.
2muchreading chapter 42 . 9/26/2010
I am so glad you updated this story. I love this story, all the characters and their own dealings with their life. I even feel sorry for Hades. At last he doesn't sound like the other gods and her mother, well, I don't know about the mother. I really am glad you updated this story and can't wait for another update to see how things work out. Thanks, again, for the update.
TheMissSmith chapter 41 . 9/9/2010
Love this story. Do you have an update schedule?
cloudzzz chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
this was once again a very good chapter. you are a very talented writer.

poor persephone. not knowing about periods and water, but she's definitely very innocent.

have you heard of the poem 'Nothing Gold can Stay'? well, persephone is still golden, then with her innocence and purity. except for what she and Hades have been doing...

very nice
Jazz chapter 41 . 9/3/2010
YES I LOVED IT
sappyromancelvr chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
Don't be deterred by the people that talk about the inaccuracies or whatever. You should just say "This is my story and I write it how I want it." I love it, btw.
sappyromancelvr chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Even though she is crazily overprotective, I thought she she had an okay relationship with Hades...Unlike many of the other stories, hopefully she won't go berserk. :)
mousemaker2 chapter 41 . 8/22/2010
i love this story. you're doing a great job
M.Bianca chapter 41 . 8/19/2010
glad to read this new chapter!

I can't wait to see how Hades will make things right.
2muchreading chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I started reading this story this afternoon and have read it nonstop for several hours, finally ready for Cpt 19. I love this story and can't seem to put it down. The descriptions and story line is great. I hope by the time I get to the last chapter you have updated it again. I do feel sorry for Hades, he is trying so hard, she is fighting it so hard, who is going to win? Keep up with the updates!
KellyGreen chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Hey, I love the story of Hades and Persephone and this version is well written but, it's not exciting at all. There's no climbing tension or excitement, surely there should've been at least a small climax after all that's happened already? It doesn't pull me in. I'm sorry if this came off as mean, but I figured if you'd want to know if there were ways you could make your work more fun to read. )
Typhaegia chapter 41 . 8/8/2010
The world is literally dying and Zeus is still trying to get some, wow! I really liked how you brought Rhea into the story, because a lot of versions of the myth don't mention her role in this debacle. I can't wait to see how Hades will handle the Lethe situation, and the reasoning behind Persephone's decision to go there.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »