Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Jazz chapter 35 . 3/22/2010
I'm glad that happened to Abas. Great chapter.
Jazz chapter 34 . 3/22/2010
Please update soon!
Victoria chapter 34 . 3/19/2010
Ooh... I wonder what that thread represents! :)
Typhaegia chapter 34 . 3/16/2010
I love where this story is going, the plot is so intriguing! I love how you're unraveling the Eleusinian mysteries, it just adds to Demeter's power. I also really liked the very end with the Fates and the special thread. There were some grammatical/spelling errors, but everything else was great:)
Goddess Sati chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
it's a great story:)
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
Oh goodness! Zeus you really are an idiot! Aren't you? Really, couldn't you just let Demeter see Persephone? Even if it is from like an above like a vision or something? Show her how happy her daughter is?
creativitycurrent chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
what an amazing chapter. i cannot wait for the next one.
M.Bianca chapter 33 . 3/1/2010
wouldn't want to anger demeter! no, sir! not that one!
Jazz chapter 33 . 2/28/2010
Great chapter!
Typhaegia chapter 33 . 2/28/2010
This is the first chapter that I genuinely feel bad for Demeter! She just wants to make sure her daughter is safe, but nothing is being done that must be so frustrating for a mom! Also, I loved the Council scene, everyone acted as I imagined them (of course Dionysus just wants to drink). This is gonna be the coldest winter ever...
creativitycurrent chapter 32 . 2/25/2010
i think the story is the best i have read on this site so far. The difference in hades between your story and myth is very imaginative. this story has inspired me to make my writing better and inspired an interest in greek mythology (even though i am more interested in writing fantasy novels). i cannot wait for the next installment.
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 32 . 2/24/2010
Right well it was amazing as always, and for 32: and so starts winter
Typhaegia chapter 32 . 2/23/2010
Mama bear is on the prowl with a bloody vengeance, I love it! The confrontation with Zeus totally delivered, thanks to a little help from Hecate. I find it interesting that Demeter seems to show more outrage towards Zeus than Hades, especially since Zeus made it clear that Hades would do whatever he pleased with or without his consent. But Zeus needs a little ego-busting, so woot! The Underworld will probably be getting quite a few new residents now that Demeter is pissed!
SkyLyte chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The recent chapter is so electrifying. I can't wait to see what Demeter is going to do to Hades and when she sees her daughter is all grown up, and also the reaction on Zeus's face when he realizes that Olympus isn't so fruitful anymore. Awesome! I am so excited. KEEP IT UP :)
Jazz chapter 32 . 2/22/2010
This is an chapter I've been waiting for, and I'm not the least bit disappointed :D
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »