Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Victoria chapter 32 . 2/22/2010
Ooh. Scary Demeter. :
M.Bianca chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
she's angry, all right.

poor zeus! to be woken up by a woman that wants to strangle him... but he deserved it!

write! write! write! write!
Victoria chapter 31 . 2/19/2010
Aww... They are adorable! :)

Lovely chapter!
Jazz chapter 31 . 2/19/2010
I noticed one little mistake - you put son instead of so right before the cutscene. But other than that, great chapter.
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
Well at least they know the truth now and I like how Hades and Persephone had their first real lovers quarrel...
Jazz chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
Really liked Nyx's tale, and this chapter was great
Typhaegia chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
there were so many little details in this that I loved! I like how Persephone went off on a very confused Hades, Nyx's personality is awesome and Hekate is scheming hehee. As usual, I can't wait for the next chapter
Miss. Bailey Rae chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
This story is AMAZING! ) really original from other H/P fics that I've read, and its great that you really researched for this- the mini-stories within the story are fantastic. Also, just a little request, if you happen to find another 'trivia' (haha, that one was good too) could you post it up as well? I thought that was really cool.

I'll keep an eye out for this. ;)
Victoria chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Awesome chapter, as always. :)

Can't wait to see what they plan to do!
meriland chapter 29 . 1/24/2010
This is wondeful! Thanks a lot!
Typhaegia chapter 29 . 1/19/2010
This is one of my fave chapters so far! The scene with Iasion almost made me choke up, it was touching:)
Jazz chapter 28 . 1/17/2010
i just knew she wouldn't give in!
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 28 . 1/16/2010
Aw she's in love with him! It's so sweet and cute! I loved the chapter, it shows that it's becoming harder for her to resist him!
Typhaegia chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
It's nice to see Hermes doing something besides chasing tail! Also, as much as I love Hades, I feel like he needs to loosen up with the kidnapping bit. I can't wait to see the drama go down when Demeter finds out!
Victoria chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
I love it! Can't wait till the next chapter!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »