Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Snarkybum chapter 24 . 12/5/2009
OH My Goodness, I just spent 3 hours reading all the chapters, that was Amazing... MORE! and the trivia is really cool]
Victoria chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
Aww... I really hope Iasion gets what he wants! :)

Great chapter, as always.
Jazz chapter 24 . 11/30/2009
lol, aw poor Hades :)
Tantalized chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Great story! I loved the friendship between Demeter and Hades in the beginning, it will be interesting to see how that changes once Demeter realizes that he's the one keeping her daughter captive...

Anyway, I feel I need to mention one thing that has been driving me insane since the beginning of this story: women did not wear togas. GAH. They would wear stollas, and pallas when they were out in public the house. Men wore the togas.

As nit picky as that seems, the latin student in me cannot let that go.

Update soon. :)

-Vee
Eva Rieycoit chapter 23 . 11/20/2009
I really love this story! The plot and characters are very well developed and I love the slight deviations from the original myths.

Great job!

And I am certainly looking forward to the next chapter!
BubbaGumpShrimp chapter 23 . 11/13/2009
I love your story and I think they're very well written. The only thing that bothers me is that Persephone seems to have gone from one abusive relationship to another, 1st with Demeter and now with Hades. I suppose in context ie the time period it's set in, it makes sense but still, the faux-feminist in me can't help but feel that Hades is a stubborn ass and psychologically manipulative.
YesIAmAwesome chapter 23 . 11/12/2009
This story is great, I really enjoy how you use the other myths and also twist them up. It definatly makes them more interesting. I also think that your characters are well developed. They actually have personalities, which is very refreshing to me. Please keep writing this is definatly one of the best stories on the site.
Hizuki chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
Kya~ I absolutely love this story! Though it took me forever to read XD (I enjoyed that though!) Aw Hades feels hurt now D: even though he doesn't know that Persephone is on her period But he was adorable about the wedding :) Are you going to make your story end the same way the myth does? As in Persephone will stay whatever amount of months with her mother and the other with Hades? Or have her stay with Hades and Demeter understanding that she needs to let her daughter go? Well, I hope you update soon I totally fell in love with your story from the beginning And I haven't regret reading this :)
Typhaegia chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
"In a rare moment of playfulness, he clapped his hands together like an excited child." Oh Hades, you can be so cute and frightening at times, it's wonderful(:

It's sad that Persephone was so sheltered to the point that Demeter never explained menstrual cycles to her. I'm pretty sure Hades will explain it to her, but it sucks that she has to learn it from her husband and not her mother. And this random, but can you bring Cerebus back? He was adorable!
Seshtah chapter 23 . 11/8/2009
Aww, poor Hades and Persephonie.

Even goddesses have periods, sucks but that's life for you *nod*

Happy about the update, eagerly waiting to see how all this plays out. Especially looking forwards to Demeter's reaction; she's going to be so pissed off xP
jazz chapter 23 . 11/7/2009
Nice to see a chapter where persephone could be bitchy...
Typhaegia chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Aww Persephone got her first visit from "Aunt Flo!" I can totally relate to her wanting to watch people suffer in Taratus while she's PMS-ing! I do think it's a little sad that Demeter isn't there to share this with her, so I can't wait to see how Hades will handle this. So since Goddesses can menstruate, I hope this means that Persephone can have children with Hades. I know in most myths Hades and Persephone don't have children, but I'd love to see how you will handle with this:)
Ibcrzynicainspell chapter 22 . 10/30/2009
You still rock with this stuff. And, If I might make a suggestion, maybe you could do the story of King Lycaeon? That would be a fun story to see you do.
GirlySocks29 chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
I have been a lurker for far too long, this story is well written and your words flow so well! Bring on more win!
Typhaegia chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
As usual, I loved this chapter! I like your descriptions of the Underworld deities, especially Hekate whose not the usual old crone some think she is. I also loved the angry side of Hades. It's scary but strangely sexy, just like him! And do I sense a breakthrough in Persephone's behavior at the very end? hm...
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »