Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
This is really good, I'm surprised I just now found it...guess i haven't been looking at the right times! But seriously, this story is amazing! I'm hooked already! I think you should have her run into to Iasion sometime during the duration of the story. Like have her find out he's in Elysium and go to him for advice or something...i don't know, just an idea! update soon!
Jazz chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
I know what game you're talking about, they had cards at Pizza hut to play while you waited for your food. But I can't remember what the name is either.

Great chapter!
Jazz chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
Update soon!
Durine chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
great story!i found it and read all 20 chapters in one go, i couldnt stop myself though i have to admit frustration with hades over his inability to recognize the need for warmth and sunlight (i get that way to in the winter so i kinda empathize lol). As for criticism i dont have much. The chapters seemed to have slowed down ( in pace) quite a bit since coming to the underworld. Also earlier in the story the greeks in the valley are fariming corn, but corn and maize are new world crops. The greeks farmed predominetly grains and cerals, oats, lots of barliey, wheat ect... If your looking for accuracy you may want to change that. I was also wondering if you where planning on addressing the other gods in the world, or just making then different incarnations of the greek gods. for example the norse gods, egyptian gods, the many gods in the various asian cultures. I just was curious if they were going to have some interaction or if hades new about it (since he knows about the rest of the world he might now of other godly realms. very marvel).

good story, i look forward to reading the conclusion!
Seshtah chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
Woot! Update :D

I like how you're keeping Persiphone stubbornly resisting her fate, it certianly builds suspence. I can't wait to see how you write Demeter's discovery of what happened to her daughter. The apperance of Hecate reminds me of part of the myth that said Hecate helped guide Demeter to the Underworld with her torch. Are you going to do that or are you going to find another way to twist the myth? Should prove to be interesting
Gixie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I liked this although a little wordy and the spelling was a little off but other than that it was really good and it is getting interesting. Thank you for sharing.
Typhaegia chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
i cherish your updates! I'm excited to see how Persephone will handle the banquet and possibly meeting Hecate. I see Persephone is warming up to Hades, but I like her occasional defiance!
Onceuponastory chapter 19 . 9/21/2009
I like this story a lot. Please update soon! Can't wait to see how Hades is going to woo his love. haha. Good job.
Animegirl333 chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
I absolutley love this story if you publish it i would buy it in a heart beat. If i remeber correctly it was a pomogrante that Persephone ends up eating...but i not quite sure. Well keep it up and cant wait for the next chapter!
Typhaegia chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
I love you for updating so soon! I also love you because this story is amazing! thank you:)
Seshtah chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yay for the quick update
Jazz chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
I read the smut. It was good and realistic, considering Persephone's situation and feelings. Great work.
Seshtah chapter 18 . 9/6/2009
Wow.

I love how you've taken this myth and made it your own. You've made the characters come to life. I can't wait for you to update this *nod*
melancholya chapter 18 . 9/6/2009
This made me melt. How she sealed her personality, her feeling, her... everything away and Hades brought it back. I feel like watching a chick flick now.

Great job!