Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Jazz chapter 50 . 1/11/2011
LOL so hard at the fight between Seph and Zeus. Old bastard deserved it.
M.Bianca chapter 50 . 1/11/2011
never really liked Zeus, you know? feel free to beat him up!
mousemaker2 chapter 50 . 1/11/2011
loved it! very nice work
sappyromancelvr chapter 50 . 1/11/2011
Doesn't Persephone want to go with Hades though?

Love love this story!
M.Bianca chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
wow! I thought Demeter would've made a scene. I guess she will when Hades appears
Victoria chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
Aw... I love the last line at the end of the chapter. "He was lonely" is a very succinct way of explaining Hades' actions! I also love her new friendship with Artemis! She's my favourite goddess!
2muchreading chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
I love this story and I also want some H/P action. They belong together! You are very talented and the way you have written this story for so many chapters is amazing. Keep up the good work.
mousemaker2 chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
good chapter
Jazz chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
Really enjoyable chapter!
MagicofSpring chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
I love this story .

Can't wait 4 some H/P action though!:)
Saffron Oliander chapter 48 . 12/31/2010
Wow - Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed your novel. I do like your writing style and think it perfect for the subject you've written about, and was especially fond of the dialogue. You've nailed it on the head. :)

I've always been fond of mythology, Greek in particular, and feel you've done an excellent job in portraying the characters as well as the various myths you've included in your work. I do hope to see this published one day!

I might include that I read the dirty bits on AFFN, and they made me blush - not a lot can do that! Very well written and VERY descriptive! ;)

I also applaud your ability of having kept this story going as long as you have. I noticed that it was published on the site back in 2009, and was very impressed you've stayed with it. I find I lose interest in most of my stories when a new, shiny idea comes along, and just the fact that you've kept with this for nearly 50 chapters and well over 200k words is very respectable to me. :)

Loved it - keep up the great work. :)
Nebulad chapter 48 . 12/28/2010
I just got to chapter 48, and I really, really hope you publish more because this story is so fantastic! I love that you kept it to true myths, instead of just using the gods/goddesses names for whatever you wanted.
MagicofSpring chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love it :)
rubyreader chapter 48 . 12/27/2010
tanks so much!
Juliet Summers chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
omg, this is incredible. spell-binding. i couldn't stop reading!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »