Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
Thome R chapter 46 . 12/7/2010
Awesome chapter! I love the new powers Persephone is discovering, and how she can become invisible like Hades. I also like how Persephone is able to stand up to Demeter now, and that Demeter is actually giving her some space, albeit reluctantly... I think my favorite part was when Persephone said that she wouldn't answer to the name Kora anymore. Either that or when she became invisible for the first time.
Jazz chapter 46 . 12/7/2010
What an exciting chapter, so glad to see Persephone be tough!
Victoria chapter 46 . 12/6/2010
Awesome chapter! I like how she's finally able to stand up to her mother!
mousemaker2 chapter 46 . 12/6/2010
loved it but i'm missing Hades
j.c-chic chapter 46 . 12/6/2010
oh my goodness you updated again!

this chapter has certainly sped up the pace of the story as well. and i am absolutely LOVING persephone's new powers! perhaps it has something to do with being able to sense hades' presence?
SkyLyte chapter 45 . 12/6/2010
I cried when I read chap. 44. Man Demeter is mad! Awesome update.
iamisabeljane chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I *just* started reading this, and I have to say, it's frickin' amazing. I'm really impressed. Grammar and spelling are always correct as far as I can tell, and I haven't noticed anything weird or Mary Sue-ness, so A!

I wish I could read more right now, but I don't have time, it's late, so I'm putting you on Favorites so I can finish at a later time. :( I'm sad I can't finish now, though... *tear*

LOVE the story so far!

Luvvies, Isabel
M.Bianca chapter 45 . 11/30/2010
glad you updated!the beginning of the chapter seemed a little forced, though. the way he immediately let her go and that short goodbye. but the rest of it was great!

update soon!
UniversalStratum chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
Ohh! She is ! Demeter is in serious trouble! _ lolz
beloved-complex737 chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
I have a feeling Demeter is in for it now...great chapter!
j.c-chic chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
oh wow you updated!

i'm so surprised lol. oh but that's a good thing :P

this chapter is just, wow. i feel so sorry for persephone having to go through this again! i hope aidon and his invisibility will continue to visit her on the surface world though!

you made my day with this update ]
2muchreading chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
I absolutely think the way Demeter is treating her daughter is deplorable. I hope Persephone can get back to the Underworld quickly and tell her mother to go take a hike (although "hike" isn't exactly the word I would use). Anyway, the chapter is a good update. I hope Demeter gets hers in the end. Thanks for the update and can't wait for another one. It's to bad Persephone could not take her rightful place as a Goddess, as you have developed her character into a very mature and intelligent young woman, instead of going back with her deplorable mother who apparently has some sort of sick fixation on keeping her daughter a little girl.
Jazz chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
OMG! Please post the next chapter SOON please!
beloved-complex737 chapter 44 . 11/27/2010
Oh, it just figures that I start reading your story just as it gets to the suspeseful part! Even though I know the end of the story, it should be interesting to see how you get there! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Typhaegia chapter 44 . 11/24/2010
It's great that Hades and Persephone reconciled, and it's even better that Hades realized how unfair he's been to her. I'm happy:) Hermes is gonna be in for a surprise when he sees Persephone, hehee!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »