Reviews for Shadowed Intentions
Counting Petals chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
I'm putting my money on Quisa and Tieran. Prove me right. ;)

"But Caedra hates sewing."

"I know. That's why it disturbs me."

Um...that made me laugh. Probably more than it should've. Probably because it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm really sleep deprived right now.

Counting Petals chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
God. I can totally relate to what Quisa says about parents wanting their children to do what the parents want instead of what they (the children) want. If my parents had it their way, I'd be studying something "practical" like science instead of majoring in history and trying to be a writer...even though I *hate* science.

Averance is annoying. May I slap him? (Fortunately for your characters, it's rather early to be having a hit list.)

I would've liked to have seen more of the trip's effects on Caedra. I'm sure Quisa would've noticed things like Caedra seeming less tense, or whatever, especially since she seemed so intent on making sure Caedra had a better time than she would have with Kevran.

Ah. I thought something seemed off about Averance. He was gone, like, what, two months? It's sort of not much time to change - things like confidence don't just happen overnight. (Sigh.) But more than that, he seemed...I dunno...colder. Though, admittedly, I was never his hugest fan, anyway.

Counting Petals chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
I agree with Quisa. Boys are dumb. Hahaha.

And, of course, she *would* get into a debate with her dance partner. That totally didn't surprise me at all. Actually, it was fun to read.

Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
OMG, I'm so happy to see Caedra and Kevran again!

It'll be interesting reading from Quisa's POV instead of Caedra's. Quisa seems a lot...livelier than Caedra did. And I can't wait to see how that dance is going to go, haha.

I'm not really surprised that Jer and Rachella already have a child, with another one on the way. They definitely seem like they'd be good parents, especially Jer.

Do I sense some tension between Kevran/Quisa and Kevran/Jer? I guess old habits die hard. ;)

Told you I'd be back. )

Hail chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
All of a sudden I have this rather strong urge to see Averance dead... )
Gwargedd-Annwn13 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
yay for Kevran being alive _

You are rather good with throwing us loops, Callin was sounding like a decent match for Quisa till the whole Demi-Draw. But at the same time interacting with Callin has helped Quisa realize a number of things. So while she does have a number of potentials with the guys, as Quisa said she is wanting what Kevran and Caedra have. So I'll just sit back and watch what unfolds.
JCHL chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
8D Kevran is back! And he's got FACIAL HAIR to be badass. :D Averance's weak "Oh, Kevran's alive." is absolutely classic.

Demi-Draw sounds dangerous. o_o Is there only one Perfect Opposite for each person, or can there be more, since Slone had someone who was almost the same as her, so each of them would have a Perfect Opposite, and.. I'll shut up now. :

Team Liro! :DD I keep thinking Liro is like a stick, but he probably isn't if Quisa likes hugging him.
isthiswalrus chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
yes, that's it! Callin's not the one for you, Quisa!

and yay I'm so happy Kevran's alive it's wonderfaful. and poor Caedra, first Kevran's never around, then he is, then he's supposedly dead, then he's alive...haha I'm interested to learn where he's been

and Averance should just go live in a cave.
pat-the-tap chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Chapter 22 review:

Oh and I forgot!

Liorvan is still my second favorite, because he just seems like a teddy bear(a poor defenceless one though) And if him and Quisa got together, she's just always control him(meaning she would definetly be wearing the pants in the house)

And to me, Tieran really is a selfish person, even if he does something good
pat-the-tap chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
I'm still team Callin, because I seriously did think that he liked her before without the effects of the demi-draw. I think the dream activated the effects of the demi-draw on both of them though and started to make Quisa like him(physically though).

Averance is a dodo brain, he's so heartless and a whiny baby that can't use his pea-sized brain to figure right from wrong

Yay Kevran is alive!

I'm not mad at Caedra either for her falling under Averance's "innocent" act, due to emotional distress
Riku21 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
Aw, Im so happy Kevran is back! I actually wanted Kevran to beat the heck out of Averance :P I really liked Averance in the beginning of VI, but now I don't like him at all. He disgusts me.

Speaking of people who disgust me, when Callin just visited Quisa just to kiss her really ticked me off! I don't care if its the demi-draw thing or not, Callin should have more control over himself. Quisa said it perfectly at the end. If she is looking for love she is not going to find it with him. MAYBE it could work if they could somehow get over the lust part of it... but I kind of don't want them too...

So I am finally for sure Team Liro! *cheers* He is like the one guy that has always been there for Quisa, and always is so kind and sweet to her. AND HE NEVER TAKES ADVANTAGE OF HER! So I'm hoping she will realize that soon...

Great update as usual! Now that Kevran is back I feel like I can breathe again lol :)
THE BNZ chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
Yes, Team Lirovan is on and still going strong. He's so adorable when he's nervous! Almost like Averance before he was a whore... except smart!

WOOT, I KNEW HE WASN'T DEAD! I bet he got some useful intel on the Eladrininininininininininians. He never does something without learning from it, am I right?

Ooh, that Demi-Draw thing does sound dangerous. It sounds like a Final Fantasy attack, but seriously, insatiable lust? Man, that's scary. Quisa should stay away from Callin from now on, 'cause we all know how many horrible things lust can lead to...

And, no, you aren't plagaristic, you're awesome! It may somewhat parallel those events, but you make it all your own. :)

I am dying to read the next chapter! DYING!
TymCon chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
Hes alive! Wohohohohohohohohoohohohho:P Well averance is either a nice person or a complete dog. Im voting for nice:P Well im not a fan of callin so thats fine:P
pat-the-tap chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
I'm still team Callin, even though it does seem a little sketchy

Tieran is a poo-poo head

And Liorvan is the next best thing(after Callin) for Quisa, even thiugh he is a littole wimpy for my tastes
isthiswalrus chapter 21 . 8/20/2009
argh, I'm a horrible reviewer, sorry I haven't commented in so long. But anyway, I don't think I'm team Tieran anymore, and I'm suspicious about Callin, so I'm voting for Liro now! Great idea with the whole shadow core thing, you explained it really well.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »