Reviews for Witch Robot Hisaki
roxy chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
exciting and wonderful, so few reviews. it needs more for how good it is. i think you should definitely continue this story. i really like the plot and characters.
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This was a great chapter with a lot of characterization and a good dose of action! I can't wait to see what happens in your next installment!
Lime-sama chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Oh my gosh! Please don't let her be dead too! I was sad when Ruroshi died but not Hisaki too! That was a nasty cliffhanger! Don't let her die on me!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Hisaki can't be dead...can she? I mean, this is only the second chapter, so I have some hope that she might be alive, unless she died and then was made into a robot...That makes sense too...I'm so confused and this chapter left me wanting more!

Please update soon!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was a really good first chapter. I really like Hisaki's character as well.

I was recommended this story by Melissa Norvell. She's a fantastic author and very well-known in the manga section. I suggest that you check out some of her works. They'll blow you away!
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is really cute so far. I like Hao and Hisaki's relationship. The storyline is coming along well and I'll definitely keep reading this.

Could you describe Hao a little more, it's hard to imagine what he looks like. Oh and if you change your profile to accept anonymous reviews, you'd get more reviews too.

Update soon! I really love this so far.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This looks really good so far. I like how the storyline is coming together in the first chapter. However, you might want to pace yourself and watch going too fast or the reader won't be able to enjoy your story as much. Also, you need just a bit more description on your characters. While the author knows what they look like, the reader has to form a mental image of your characters and it would be hard to do without a lack of description.

I'm definitely putting this on my favorites, however. I really enjoyed it, as I have said before. Your plot is great and your characters are equally wonderful and portray great feeling and interaction. You've got a fan right here.