Reviews for Maybe I'm
MockingJuliet chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
There are a few corrections you need to make, but I won't make a list for you, cause hey, who doesn't make grammer mistakes now and then? Oh gosh, just read some on my stuff, there everywhere haha Sometimes it helps to have someone read your stuff after you. That's what helps me

Over all, this really interested me and you did a good job introducing your character. I can't wait for more Update soon.
Aerwiya chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
First things first...

Quick corrections:

"“Easy hook up than!”" "than" should be "then".

"“Junior.” He murmured softly." This should be: "Junior," he murmured softly. You don't need to capitalize pronouns after the dialogue they say. You should probably do a quick check on how to punctuate dialogue.

"After making his way around a table and a couple of kegs he finally made it to the door and out." You should have a comma after kegs.

"There wasn't that many people outside." "Wasn't" should be "weren't".

"It was mid-October but the weather was still summery." You need a comma after mid-October.

-end of corrections-

This was good; you did a fair job of introducing the main character without it feeling like you were just listing off his characteristics. It's a good start and I'm curious about what happens next. Keep it up!