Reviews for EDGE
CATM chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Hey Jess! Where's the rest? I want to read more. I love how she hit him with the chair and he still kissed her. Love the relationship. Write more soon please! Luv ya!
em-gurl25 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hey, sorry serious comp problems but I am FINALLY reviewing this like I promised. So overall, it was a sad chappie. Poor girl eating her lunch in the washroom :( And Gerard sucks, boo him. Like I told you before I liked the repeated part :) And I also liked the description of Ms. Reese. Hanging skin, icky, but very good, lol.
CATM chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Jess! wow and oh my goodness are all i can say - but i know you want more feedback than that. The story is so intense and so real - i just want to cry for her - The way you've written it, you make me feel like I'm trapped in her tiny scared sad box of emotions. Please write more soon - I need to know what happens to your fabulously created characters.
Lulian chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Wow, great chapter! (:

Heh... math...

Love the description of her hair. x)

But that party sounded .. o_o

YAY for musicals! Plays? Whichever. (:

& grannies rock too. :D

Keep writing!
Dylan Phillips chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Unbelievable story Jess! Was dying to read the new chapter and its just amazing, can't wait for the next one? P
CATM chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Jess! I know it's been a while since you wrote this and that i'm a little late reviewing - but i know i told you this before - i love how you wrote this - i like how the bits are chopped up and i already feel connected to the character! Keep writing more! :)
shawna chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
You are very poetic with your writing. It forces me to take my time to absorb and appreciate the metaphors fully. Maybe there's an excess of words and some typos- nothing another edit couldn't fix- but overall this story is intriguing. Anthony's cool, he's got attitude. I can see myself developing a crush on him in future chapters... Keep writing!
em-gurl25 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Aw poor Anthony :(

But m tattoo...very hot lol. Wonder what it means...

Yeah, so still, I ask why you are so freaking good? I mean you REALLY have this awesome style, it's super poetic and just quite impressive and I'm quite jealous. I liked that 'chew, chew, chew, and spit me out' line, and tons of other cool stuff like that. Anyway, it was great and I can't wait for more :)
Lulian chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
"He enjoys life. He embraces life. He scares me. "

I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

The rest of the chapter is very... intense.

Keep writing, hun! :)
Shanaaaa chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
You better finish it. I know where you live.
em-gurl25 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
OMG, that was wicked Jess, so glad you wrote more. It was so hilarious when she sneezed and banged her head and then when she's like, I hope it falls off LMAO. And then wolf man gave her his hat, cute! So, is he hot? I'm kinda hoping he's gonna be hot, lol. Seriously, love it.