Reviews for Silence
Eve's Apples chapter 21 . 2/18/2011
Aw. *squeal* I'm actually so in love with Andrew right now! I love how you ended it, and the paranormal aspect of it, too. EK! I'm so sad that it's over. Amazing, beautiful, and epic. Great job!
Floppy125 chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
aw! I don't know if I'm PMSing or sth because I cried in every single chapter... hahaha.

Anywas.. It was great :)
Jellybean 279 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
First of all, I absolutely love it. First person is my favorite point of view and the pace is excellent.

Second, when Elizabeth goes to the principal's office, she hands the note to "her." "Her" isn't very clear, I know your talking about the secretary, but it's better if it's clear the first time. One of my favorite quotes is, "Never make your reader re-read." Be clear the first time and the reader won't have to go back.

Jellybean
IdiosyncraticGrrl666 chapter 21 . 1/24/2010
Ok... AMAZING STORY. Enough said. I seriously cannot stop crying now! This is an AMAZING story and an AWESOME ending! I found it and I couldn't stop reading it! And I'm still crying.

GOODJOB. KEEPWRITING. ORELSE.

Wow, that's pretty bad. I'll definatly read this story as soon as I can. :D
elohel chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
I LOVE WHEN SHE SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AWHILE
MJK chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Great story! I loved the characters... though the part with "Him" was a bit weird. Hope you get more ideas this good!
chewychester chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Wow what an ending1 quite the action packed party goer, aren't you? It was a good story. I loved listening inside Silly's head when she wasn't speaking.
chewychester chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
I added this to my fav story list because of this chapter. It was a nice touch to have Silly think of her parents as having shelved their emotions for her.
lydiia chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
I tried to get through this story, but I couldn't. Its completely unrealistic about simple things. The plot isnt terrible but its not very good. Not enough explainations. But could be very good if you ever did a re-write. It almost comes off like you're trying too hard to make a good story or make it have lots of drama..and it just isn't working because the drama thats happening doesn't really make much sense.
little-kayleigh chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
Loved this story. almost cried at some points :$. thanks for writing. *~*kay
Your Execution chapter 21 . 11/18/2009
AHHMYGOD this was really good. I love it. You are obviously an amazing writer :D Now, i have to go read your other story/stories :D
schmexi sallie xoox chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
SUCH A THRILLING START 2 DE STORY!

LOV IT ALREADY! :P
XxSiennaxX chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
I absolutely loved your story - I really wish he'd survived the crash but I'm also glad everything else worked out for the best.

When her brother said she'd never see him again I assumed it was just in life? (It seems like the character believes in being reunited with loved ones after death)

Loved it :)
ACKLAX3 chapter 19 . 11/16/2009
this story is so good! ah but this chapter was kinda freaky! keep up the great work and please update soon:D
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »