Reviews for Plagiarizers: Please chop off your fingers
Artume chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Heh, a very good point made. Seriously, it annoys me to no end hearing about the plagiarizers. I've heard a lot about Myrika, and a few others, but I haven't been able to read any of her work for this sheer reason, and it irks me. Stupid plagiarizers.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
totally agree...I'm so sad because so many brilliant stories have been removed from here (won't mention names because if I start, I won't stop lol).

Ri
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
1) I suspect that my teachers use Turnitin to check our reports' originality, but I'm not really sure. ;)

2) Yes, plagiarism is an insult to the authors, not an art form.

3) You know, I don't understand why some plagiarists replace the characters' names with their favorite TV stars'. I confess that I do that sometimes, but only in my head.
Sweetkarma chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
seriously, why would anyone plagiarize? why can't people be original, why can't people think instead of copying and pasting things? *begins to rant* by the way, nice andy warhol reference, lol
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Amen! I have yet to find that I'm being plagiarized, but now that I've finished a novel, I'm more afraid of it. Thanks for the very convincing anti-plagiarism rant. I hope those thinking about stealing someone's work read this and quiver in fear. ;)

Mara
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I also wrote a piece on Plagiarism and you know what...I like yours better LOL.

Thanks for putting it up because we need a;; the help we can get to get thru to these lil shits.

I get so pissed off when I see all these stories that have great summaries and then REMOVED.!.

I feel cheated and I'm sure the authors must feel a hell of a lot worse.!.

Thanks again for writing this piece
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
nice rant. rant's are fun:) thank god i've never been plagarized (though i doubt anyone wants to plagarize my shizz:P). wow the story about your college class; that totally sucks for the people that didn't plagarize, but were in a group in which someone did. i'd be so pissed!

i'm sorry about your story being plagarized and hope that dumb...butt...gets nailed.

fatbird:)
Ever.Real chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I totally agree with your rant. The FP Plague needs to be stopped! It's so depressing to see authors take down their work in fear of, or because of, being plagiarized.

We have that happen at our school all the time. In AP History, kids are given over a hundred vocab terms they must define, and they decided to split them up and copy/paste. No luck. The teacher found out, gave them all Os, and it's on their record now.

In an english class, an unsure student gave his essay to a "better" wrier to look over. Turns out the "better" writer copied the students essay. Once it went through turnitin the "better" writer was exposed for a cheat.

Such desperate measures people go to for good grades...
CatProduttore chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very much agree!
Hemii25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I was nodding and smiling throughout the entire thing. I love this!
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
lmao "rows of soup cans"

ANDY WARHOL ALL THE WAY
With a K chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I personally love a handful of your stories and I'm glad you aren't taking down them because of this.

It infuriates me to no end how people could do this. I mean, we all use usernames anyways, so no one knows who you are so you won't get any credit in real life unless you try to publish it.

Other authors, however, aren't leaving up their stories, so you never get to find out how whatever-her-name-is gets together with whatever-his-name-is! Again, infuriating.

I don't have a lot of works posted (one so far that I'm honestly not worried about being plagiarized) so "The FP Plague" hasn't hit me directly, but I'm almost afraid to put up any of my new stuff.

Thanks for being amazing and ranting out against the Evil Plagiarizers. May their fingers be chopped off! Hahahaha. (:
Just-Unlucky chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hey

I dont love rants but i love people against the FP Plague (I find it hard to remember how to write plagiarism, plust FP Plague is a shorter term!)

Anyway it must have sucked!

JU

P.s

If you are forvevr ranting does that mean you are forever talking or are you a mother?
smiley chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
lol good job! finally. wow, i didnt know about plagurism until today... wow, i hate plagurizers :( donno if i spelled that right..
Bazooka Joy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hah, I just found out about all the recent plagiarisms about two hours ago. I stopped visiting this site like I used to and well, this was an awesome thing to come back to! *sarcasm*

I myself am upset and confused by it and can't help but think that it's all done by a small group of people on purpose because come on, out of nowhere all these people are being plagiarized? Seems like some kind of ploy to upset writers to me. But what do I know? I've got nothing up there worth plagiarizing haha and like you just wrote a blog on LJ about this and thought about posting it up here. But I'm sure others have gone on and ranted about this but I like yours. Like the sarcasm and agree, plagiarizers need to chop their fingers off! It's good that you wrote all your feelings down on this matter.

But hopefully we'll all learn from this. Somewhow.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »