Reviews for Just Like Me
natmarie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a deep and powerful topic for a story. I applaud you for taking it on. You do a wonderful job of adding realism and taking the reader a long for the ride. Just the right balance of description and back story with current events. The emotions are packed in really well too. Seriously a wonderful read. I'll come back and review more soon. That's a promise.
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
!
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
REALLY GOOD!
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
You haven't updated in FOREVER! D:
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
is her name sloane or solane?

you should be more clear.

other than that its really good so far

-Strawberry
melissaeverlasting chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Good chapter! Just two things I have to mention: your summary still has the name "Solane" in it once, and in one paragraph, unless I misunderstood, it took like you used third-person rather than first.

-Melissa
AngelaRochelle chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
I'm so glad you posted another chapter! It was really good, and I was so sad that it ended. I want the next one! You're a very good writer. Everything flows, and your grammar is almost perfect.
mells chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
this story is really good!

please write more soon :D

it's going really well so far.

x
sophiesix chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
aww, love the whole 'this is the closest thing they've got to a date" concept: dinner in the cafeteria, how romantic! yeah, it reminds me of college so much - that whole institutionalised thing. good chapter, except was it just me or halfway though did you change into third person for a paragraph? are you bored of hearing this yet? its very well written ;) looking forward to the update O_O
melissaeverlasting chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Good work. One minor thing - at the end, it should be "its." Possesive.

-Melissa (:
tinybones chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
This is story is very well written. I went to a place such at this once, it sounds very real.
ShadowInTheWriter chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
I wanted to read about her date in this chapter ): i'm disappointed. LOL it was a good chapter but I wanted to read about the date. Lmao update soon! :D
AngelaRochelle chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Fun little chapter. I quite enjoyed it. Smooth flow, as usual, and appropriate development. I liked the voice of reason comment, too. XD Well, I have to get going, but please update soon!

Oh, and I am SilverChelle; I just changed my penname.
mells chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
hahahaha :)

i love this story!

please write more soon, i am really enjoying reading it!

x
sophiesix chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
camera one, camera two, camera one, camera two... lol, love that. Dr de la cruz seems sneaky to me... maybe i'm just paranoid though. you're authors note made me laugh out loud and get crazy looks, heh heh. it was still worth it. i write better when i have a fever. so not very often, in other words! does make me kinda look forward to getting sick though, crazy as it sounds. but i don't know, i like my sleep too, so maybe its not so bad.. woah ramble alert. ahem, ok: can't wait for owls to be proved right. what does jimmy do all day?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »