Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
R. Ficst chapter 27 . 3/29
T_T

He has his wings and he's alive but he doesn't remember her! D:
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 3/29
AHAHAHAHHA oh man. Naomi. 3
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 3/29
Ahhh! Come on Alice! Be smarter than that! Why would she blab about such specifics of the riddles when she knows there are at least some dangerous people involved?
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 3/29
The breaking and reassembly of the coffee mug is a really great detail. So far I feel like this story would work really well as a movie. The pace, characters, scenery potential, the coffee mug moment - very cinematic.

(Of course, it's a great read, too. I'm looking forward to following the rest of this journey down the rabbit hole.)
megs chapter 28 . 2/17
I really loved this story, but I hated the ending. Why would you leave me hanging like that? :'( lol please make a short story as to how their lives end together! K? Thanks! :)
What chapter 27 . 1/13
Jericho is alive? What. What. Omg thank god I think I was going to have an aneurism that Butterfly would be all alone. And how the eff can they just go back to their old boring lives?
Wa chapter 24 . 1/13
Nooo if Jericho dies and butterfly has to be immortal I'm actually going to die of sadness! They are so perfect!
Alyson chapter 14 . 1/13
I am in love with this story! It actually feels like I'm reading a real book. You are a fantastic writer! Great job! :3
anetehftw chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my fucjbanasnafkj hahaha! :D I don't know why but I LLLOOOOVE this story...so much! Woohoo woohoo... Maybe because it perfectly fits my taste. THIS kind of fantasy, THIS kind of romance, THIS kind of adventure. :D You do need to proofread or fix the typos maybe. Hehe, that'd make the story more enjoyable. I love the ending, although Butterfly and Jericho's pierced my heart just a bit. XD But it gave me a feeling like even though Jericho didn't remember her, he somehow still loved her. 3 3 This is your first story I read, gotta check the others. ;) Love you, have a nice day
Alex J. Carter chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very interesting prologue. Love the riddle. I am very fasinated my the whole "Alice in Wonderland" story. Which is ironic with the new showing starting this month, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland". Hope I can keep your work of art seperate from the show in my mind.
Salma chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is my fourth time reading this book. Everytime I speak of books this one hits and I talk and rave about it so much I get myself back to reading it, thanks Penelope.
Sneha903 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fiery Dancer chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Such a good story - some spelling mistakes ;) - but a great story! I particularly liked the interaction between butterfly and Jericho
Wickey chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Thank you for writing this story, I love it, and thank you for giving it a happy ending!
Hannah chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
I… am completely lost. I really liked the story and how there were Alice in Wonderland references. The characters and plot were well developed and any spelling/grammar issues just seemed like typos. But this epiloque just lost me. I am completely confused right now. Really liked the story, though.
961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »