Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
The Happy Carrot chapter 27 . 8/20/2010
So...

I would just like to start off by saying that I started Reading this story at 730PM this evening and it is now 3AM and I just finished it in one shot.

Wonderful my dear, truly a creation. Your ideas are so well thought out and executed flawlessly. I have never read anything quite like this before and it rivals even Lewis Carolls version!

Kudos to you madame! Thank you for giving me such a brief but wonderful look into the lives of Grey, Alice, Jericho and Butterfly. It has been a wild ride.

All my love to the amazing author you are,

-)tHC
Luv and Peace chapter 27 . 8/15/2010
Hey! Loved your story! The characters were all unique and definately quirky (esp, of course, Alice). I thought though that towards the end the initial naive quirkiness that Alice had sort of fades towards the end of the story... but that could be (maybe?) because she's maturing? I liked how Butterfly's seen the worst of everything and she's still naive about everything else and how patient Jericho is. Of course the chemistry between Grey and Alice... LOL! They're so funny and cute. One quote I remember because it just made me laugh was when Grey met Alice-mimic and Alice asked if the mimic was pretty. Very witty!

Loved your story and loved the plot!
LanerMahaner chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story! My friend read it and then forwarded it to me, sayingjust had to read it. And she was so right! It's amazing!

I only have one question... Will Jericho (is that how you spell it? oh well) ever remember anything? Or will he have to remeet and create relationships with everyone?

I'm now off to loom at your other work. Your such a good writer! Keep it up!

Laner
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
GAH! I was planning on going to sleep after this chapter, but now I at least have to figure out what's going to happen with Alice now!

Oh, you sleep-stealers. With you good-for-nothing, amazing stories :P

haha, jk (:

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
I was expecting Naomi to be bi or lesbian. When she made the comment "You think my legs are perfect?", I got a feeling she wasn't set on only guys...

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
That's soo sad that the Tainted are treated like that :(

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Alexander is like the Rabbit from Alice and Wonderland (the original Disney movie)! He even has the pocket watch and everything!

Except he's much, MUCH more violet. (V)(E)(R)(Y) much more violent!

Reeech Beeetch chapter 27 . 8/10/2010
I usually stick to reading short stories, but yours kept me riveted, right from the beginning. The plot was exceptional. The writing, well, could definitely be improved in terms of grammar, punctuation, spelling and continuity. But the story trumped all that. I liked Grey, and I liked the love story between Jericho and Butterfly. The epilogue, though a wee predictable, ended the story on just the right note. Cheers to you!
Saadiyah chapter 28 . 8/4/2010
I LOVED it so much. Thanks for the read. ]

*favs*
reader chapter 27 . 8/3/2010
Really great story, very fun and interesting! Thanks so much... I'm really excited to read your other works. :)
reader chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Love your author's notes hahaha.
reader chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
So fun! I love Grey and Ripley! And I love that Grey is Grey and not Gray... because the a would totally ruin it...
reader chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
More and more interesting! I will try to refrain from reviewing again till the last chapter so you won't have so many of the same reviews. The one thing so far that I think could be improved upon is the proofreading. There are just some small typos scattered around... one careful friend to copy-edit would be good.
reader chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
So. Good. I think you spelled "knew" as "new" somewhere though. Really minor... hope you don't mind me nit-picking. :) I love the balance of narrative and dialogue... and I love your characters! This is SUPER interesting and does not feel cliche at all.
reader chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Wow, stunning start! I am absolutely hooked. This is a very impressive intro.
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »