Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Just Get Over It chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
Aww.. .the perfect end to the perfect story. I absolutely LOVED this novel... even though it has taken me like FOREVER to finally finish it but I'm glad I did. I totally wish that this was a published book so then I wouldn't have to get online to read it over and over again but... eh... I'll take what I can get. AWESOME Job :)
Eefs chapter 28 . 9/27/2010
This is such an amazing story I love it so so so so so SO much! Grey and Alice are absolutely wonderful and I love them. Thank you so much for the beautiful story :)
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
"I better not be dead when I wake up, or I'll kill you."

Nice.
mysticalemotion chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
Can I just start by saying WOW! I haven't ever read a story with fantasy as a subcategory and I'm having trouble working out where I was to land me here to read this story but I'm glad I found myself here. This is by far the best story I have read yet...I'm sure it's the way you make everything seem so...believable, so real, so captivating. I found myself wanting to be a character in the story itself, I was so engrossed in your writing I wish I was in this story. Thanks for giving me hope that there are some great fantasy/romance's out there. From now on I won't be excluding fantasy as a category, I have accepted it and absolutely love the direction you took with it, it wasn't overbearing at all. Congratulations on fantastic writing skills.
Skyterra chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
Hi. :) I really like this story, The Rabbit Hole. I also love Broken Telephone. I thought it was really creative how you used some of the same names and references from Alice in Wonderland, but turned it into something totally different. It was fresh!

There is one thing that is bothering me, though. I've noticed a lot of typos and missing punctuation marks, like the writing was really rushed. I'm sorry to say that it is kind of bothering me. Do you have a beta? I don't mean to be rude; I am just wondering, that's all. :) I really do like your writing. If I didn't have to subconsciously make punctuation corrections, I'd be thrilled.

Have a good day!
Jaliy chapter 27 . 9/9/2010
Wonderful story! truly entertaining.. and the characters were all just awesome.. I liked the plot, it was pretty creative.

Good job!

Jaliy~!
Beenz chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ghads, I think half my review got deleted somehow ;_; My apologies; I'm posting twice in an effort to give my complete review!

Really enjoyed this story!

Butterfly would definitely have to be my favourite character; there were so many traits and thoughts that she had that came from her life as a mermaid/ prostitute that hadn't even occurred to me that she might feel! Like how she found it hard to understand that everything didn't revolve around sex, and how she felt trapped on land because everything didn't seem so infinite. It's clear that you really thought long and hard about the characteristics of each race (i.e. the immortals not having parents, the ways to kill demons etc.) and it really added a nice depth to everything
Beenz chapter 28 . 9/6/2010
Really enjoyed this story!

The Happy Carrot chapter 27 . 8/20/2010
So...

I would just like to start off by saying that I started Reading this story at 730PM this evening and it is now 3AM and I just finished it in one shot.

Wonderful my dear, truly a creation. Your ideas are so well thought out and executed flawlessly. I have never read anything quite like this before and it rivals even Lewis Carolls version!

Kudos to you madame! Thank you for giving me such a brief but wonderful look into the lives of Grey, Alice, Jericho and Butterfly. It has been a wild ride.

All my love to the amazing author you are,

-)tHC
Luv and Peace chapter 27 . 8/15/2010
Hey! Loved your story! The characters were all unique and definately quirky (esp, of course, Alice). I thought though that towards the end the initial naive quirkiness that Alice had sort of fades towards the end of the story... but that could be (maybe?) because she's maturing? I liked how Butterfly's seen the worst of everything and she's still naive about everything else and how patient Jericho is. Of course the chemistry between Grey and Alice... LOL! They're so funny and cute. One quote I remember because it just made me laugh was when Grey met Alice-mimic and Alice asked if the mimic was pretty. Very witty!

Loved your story and loved the plot!
LanerMahaner chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story! My friend read it and then forwarded it to me, sayingjust had to read it. And she was so right! It's amazing!

I only have one question... Will Jericho (is that how you spell it? oh well) ever remember anything? Or will he have to remeet and create relationships with everyone?

I'm now off to loom at your other work. Your such a good writer! Keep it up!

Laner
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
GAH! I was planning on going to sleep after this chapter, but now I at least have to figure out what's going to happen with Alice now!

Oh, you sleep-stealers. With you good-for-nothing, amazing stories :P

haha, jk (:

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
I was expecting Naomi to be bi or lesbian. When she made the comment "You think my legs are perfect?", I got a feeling she wasn't set on only guys...

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
That's soo sad that the Tainted are treated like that :(

Mo- The Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Alexander is like the Rabbit from Alice and Wonderland (the original Disney movie)! He even has the pocket watch and everything!

Except he's much, MUCH more violet. (V)(E)(R)(Y) much more violent!

969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »