Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
dipintheriverstyx chapter 28 . 7/31/2010
BEST BOOK EVER
RogueWriter17 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Hi, Rogue here and I just wanted to stop by early and let you know how AMAZING I already think this story is. Alice is so cool and Grey just seems like that hot brooding type to me, yum. Anyway, enough of my rants, I'm off to read more :)
S.L. Gunn chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
Ah, still loving this.

Especially all the little quirks that connect this to Alice in Wonderland.

Fabulous :)
S.L. Gunn chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
another big BRAVA! to you. I am offically in love with this story. :)
S.L. Gunn chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Oh my. I certainly hope they figure out this whole girl overboard thing... Kind of would suck for the story if the main character drowned halfway through... :) Okay, so I pretty much think this story is amazing. I have to know though...did you win SKOW?
S.L. Gunn chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I'm liking this story VERY much! It's so fun and thrilling and keeps throwing things at me that I could never expect. Oh, and I LOVED the part where Alice got high a few chapters back... made my day :) I hope to get you to 800 reviews by the time I'm done.. So. ttfn.
S.L. Gunn chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
I had already moved on to chapter 6...but then I forced myself to click back here to review. Because if you're like me, you dislike it when people breeze through your story and review only the last chapter (or maybe they don't review at all! but still, they favorite it...) So I'm going to make sure I stop in here and there to let you know that I really am enjoying this immensely! You've created a wonderful new world, that I am anxious to explore! And now...I shall read on.
S.L. Gunn chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Consider me intrigued. :)
B.Goddess chapter 27 . 7/6/2010
OHMYGOLLY! They get their happy ending. I can rest happily. (I won't say much more just in case someone is reading the reviews before the story, which in that case... Go read the story! NOWS!)

I don't know how you plot or what you do, but keep doing it. Cause it's working! I even read extra slow, so I could savor the whole story.
B.Goddess chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
Aww, Butterfly and Jericho are so cute together. I really do hope they can be together without getting in trouble. And Alice and Grey are fiery! That said, I'm rather glad you didn't write a sex scene for this chapter. The first time is awkward and such and I don't think it would've fit well at this point in the story. Maybe that's just me?

LOL, Alastor."Yeah, you sound not like a virgin." Haha, the perv.

Sorry, I haven't reviewed all the chapters I've read. I've been too caught up in the story. I definitely like your writing style or prose, whatever it's called. I was easily sucked into the story. Alice was all shy in the beginning, but once she becomes comfortable with someone... she says what's on her mind.

I still can't get over how cute Butterfly and Jericho are!

(I knew how to pronounce his name, because I played a song called Battle of Jericho in band! It was pretty awesome. Although the trumpets were so loud. It was like, 'Yes, we get it. You all want to outplay each other.' Cause, y'know trumpets are totally egotistical. And who ever gets first chair... boy do they blast. You can ALWAYS hear the first player. Haha, I guess their big heads help them play big. OH, a trumpet joke! How many trumpet players does it take to screw in a light bulb? 12! One to do it and eleven others to brag about how much better they could have done it!)

ANYWAY! Back to the story. I'm uber glad that it's complete because I hate waiting for updates. It's like you wait a year for an update and then you read it and realize you don't remember a single thing about the story! And you realize that you would have to reread the story to understand what's happening, but you give up and decide to sleep and not study for the big test you have the next day because you're so distraught! You take the quiz and get a negative ! And because you failed so badly, the school kicks you out and you have to live your days as a hobo, but without a box, because companies are getting stingy and want to recycle them now. And then you die early on pneumonia.

All because the author didn't update regularly. ):

I'm so happy that it's complete that if I had an army of rabbits, they would be happy, too. Like, jumping-up-and-down-eating-carrots-while-thinking-of-rainbows happy. (You know, RABBITS? Like, The Rabbit Hole? ...

Wow, I can't believe I thought that was funny. I think I should start sleeping in...)
Natasha Dust chapter 27 . 7/5/2010
I was absolutely more worried about these two since they first appeared... I'm glad they had their 'seemingly' own happy ending... although, hopefully, Jericho can fall in love all over again with her. :D

I'll be looking around your port after this! ;)

Loved the fact that he has black wings! They're a million times cooler than white, in my opinion. ;)
Natasha Dust chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
Ugh! If he doesn't succeed in turning her into an immortal... I'm going to kill Lucifer... Seriously! *trying to keep serious face after saying the kill-Lucifer-part*
Natasha Dust chapter 22 . 7/5/2010
S**t! Jericho really isn't going to survive this, huh? :(

Butterfly might as well just kill herself, after all... *cries*
Natasha Dust chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Okay? That was shocking... I just knew she was going to be shot not him... Although, at first, I thought she was going to push him away and take the bullet or something like that. *lol*
likelemondrops chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
I loved this story! The plot is extremely impressive. There were some grammar/punctuation things along the way, but other than that, awesome job.

Can I just say, I love how you write your characters. They're all so relatable and real. It's hard to not fall in love with them.

Keep writing! So far I've read this, "Sleeping with the Enemy," and "Rough Petals;" can't wait to check out more. :)
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »