Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
This story is SO incredibly amazing and seriously one of the most well-written stories on fictionpress. I literally thought I was reading an actual published book for most of the time! This story is so smart, suspenseful, and a real page turner. I absolutely loved the characters and that Alice is just too hilarious. There were several times when I actually laughed out loud from the stuff that came out of her mouth. I loved her so much and it was quite awesome because my name is also Alice HAHA.

I haven't read a really really good fictionpress story in a very long time so I am so happy that I found this. I hope you continue writing stories because it's obvious that you have so much talent!
HajariSheep chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Possibly the most well-written story I've ever read on FP! Loved it!
Kikinii chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Amazingly intriguing beginning chapter.
LehCarXRachel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Dear Penelope,
I have fallen in love with you.
I love your writing, your stories, your characters GAHHHHHHHHH
You have no idea how much I LOVE THIS STORY.
This story is HILARIOUS but so freaking well thought out, there's so much to the plot and I love how everything connects together guh this story is fantastic 3

I love Alice,Grey,Butterfly,Jericho,Gabriel,Alaster,Naomi omg, all of your characters are so funny LOL.
The way you write is hilarious but you also do a good job of making scenes dramatic.
This story is a A for me.
Probably my favorite story on FP :)

Please continue to write!
The Rabbit Hole deserves a bajillion favorites & reviews I LOVE THIS STORY.
InkWitch chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Ok, the whole POV switching thing is getting to me a bit.
InkWitch chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think I would have preferred if you didn't keep switching between POVs maybe you can change that if you ever edit this.

But other than that, good writing, lovely dialogue and gorgeous outline. Can't wait to finish this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
i love this, this is the best story I've read in awhile!
F.H.W chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
This is one awesome version of 'Alice in Wonderland' hahaha:) Loved the story. Couldnt stop reading hahaha. So many unexpected twists and really reaistic characters:)
BatDarling chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I completely love this story! The plot was so wonderful and the characters were just excellent! :D I really wish I could leave a better review for this, since it most definitely deserves one, but I honestly just can't express how happy reading this made me!
The only thing I didn't completely get... so at the very end, Jericho doesn't remember her, right? He says I love you but that she was unfamiliar. So... does the feelings he had for her remain, he just can't exactly remember her? And since Grey is on his way, does that mean he'll meet up with Jericho again too?
Ahh thank you so much for writing this! :D
Be seeing you later,
BatDarling
BatDarling chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh my goodness... so far you have me completely hooked!
This is actually the first story I've read on this site, and it's amazing!
Alice in Wonderland is my all time favorite books, and all of it's adaptions are amazing. This one is definitely up there with my favorites so far!
Grey is just amazing. The way you've written his character has be hating and loving him at the same time! And Alice is just so timid and adorable!
So... I'm guessing he's the March Hare, her dad is the Mad Hatter, and Gabriel is the White Rabbit? Ohh I can't wait to keep reading!
NavyBlueHoney chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Holy smokes! I loved this story like I love this story!
This is ten times quirkier than I would have expected and I love it!
I hope you're blessed with a thousand suns for this fantastic piece of overactive imagination.
Grey is swoon-worthy and Alice is so adorable. Butterfly is heart-wrenching and Jericho makes me want to cry like a little baby.
So thankyou for this. You did this absolutely insane story its well-deserved justice. Brilliant work.
Cheere ;)
Nilora chapter 28 . 9/1/2012
Wow. This is an amazing story with a creative plot, I really enjoyed reading it.

Sorry, but I can't find the words to describe exactly how jelous I am of you who came up with a story this great, so just stop here and hope you understand that I really mean that this story is better than good.
bellsneversing chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
Hi there, I only wanted to leave a review right at the end of the story because it was so riveting I couldn't stop! I literally had to tear myself away from my laptop to shower/sleep/etc. I love your idea so so much and I don't want to say anything bad about it at all! Except maybe, in my opinion, some things could have been a bit more, I'm not how to say it, but some scenes should have been in tune with the mood? Idk, man. But I wouldn't change a thing about this because you are a brilliant writer and I loved this so so much! Thank you for writing this, one of the best stories I've read on fp. :)

Keep doing yo' stuff

Because I love it a lot.
larafrancesca chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely amazing! Uh, I can't express how wonderful I think your story is. The plot is so brilliant and the characters! You can't not love them. Well actually you can not love Gabriel and his evil partners, but they're still brilliant. It's so ingenious. Really. I can't put it into words, even though in some sense I am, but I hope you understand. I knew Jericho wasn't gone for good, he just couldn't be. Must be pretty mind boggling to meet Butterfly/Katherine again and not know who she was... Although I'm strangely annoyed with him there. I know he and Butterfly are supposed to be together, but as he can't remember her (at all) I find it irritates me that he says 'I love you too' straight away. It makes me think he says it just because she's so beautiful. Then again, that they're together in the end is the most important thing!
I also love Alice and Grey and their relationship and how you made her sneak out in the middle of the night so that they could be together.
Plus Jack, you don't really get to know him (or not like the others) but I can't help but like him.
I'm going to stop praising all your characters, because if I did, this message would become very very long. Rather than just plain long of course :D
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved it and that I hope you're still writing.
I know your not really posting much at the moment, but if you ever get back into it I can assure you that you have one avid reader who would love to see more of your work!

I hope life is treating you well, all the best Penny, Lara.

P.S. I apologise for the ramblingness of this comment!
Lily Mapleberry chapter 27 . 7/17/2012
I'm so happy that everyone gets their happy ending. When Jericho "died" I actually sobbed. It's great that Katherine and Jericho (Geez, their names even sound cute together) can be together for eternity, and Alice and James are together. I loved the story! :)
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »