Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Okay so I finished it ! And... I'm speechless . Best story ever ! I'm amazed on how you came up with these things ? Your imagination is so big and unique You're a true genius ! This book is the best I've ever read . I really mean it ! I've probably have said this to a lot of other stories but .. Hands down ! This story is officially my fave of all time It has everything I like to read . The characters were truly brilliant ! Grey was so swoon worthy , Alice was adorable and funny , Jericho was wise and such a good angel , butterfly was so sweet, even the bad guys were lovable . I can't wait to read more stories written by you . You're so talented it makes me jealous . Lol , I hope you and your talent go far and I can't wait to hear about you and your books if you decide to get published . I'll definetly buy this :D so yeah I just probably stop rambling now . Thanks a bunch for writing this and letting people like me enjoy it !
Ms.Jennylautner chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Soooo.. I read some of your reviews and this story sounds awesome ! I can't wait to start reading it :D
Saenka chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
It's original, fun, full of great and very likeable characters.
It was a great reading that I could not let go and I just feel sorry that it is over.
Thank you so much for that amazing story !
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
This story is SO incredibly amazing and seriously one of the most well-written stories on fictionpress. I literally thought I was reading an actual published book for most of the time! This story is so smart, suspenseful, and a real page turner. I absolutely loved the characters and that Alice is just too hilarious. There were several times when I actually laughed out loud from the stuff that came out of her mouth. I loved her so much and it was quite awesome because my name is also Alice HAHA.

I haven't read a really really good fictionpress story in a very long time so I am so happy that I found this. I hope you continue writing stories because it's obvious that you have so much talent!
HajariSheep chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Possibly the most well-written story I've ever read on FP! Loved it!
Kikinii chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Amazingly intriguing beginning chapter.
LehCarXRachel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Dear Penelope,
I have fallen in love with you.
I love your writing, your stories, your characters GAHHHHHHHHH
You have no idea how much I LOVE THIS STORY.
This story is HILARIOUS but so freaking well thought out, there's so much to the plot and I love how everything connects together guh this story is fantastic 3

I love Alice,Grey,Butterfly,Jericho,Gabriel,Alaster,Naomi omg, all of your characters are so funny LOL.
The way you write is hilarious but you also do a good job of making scenes dramatic.
This story is a A for me.
Probably my favorite story on FP :)

Please continue to write!
The Rabbit Hole deserves a bajillion favorites & reviews I LOVE THIS STORY.
InkWitch chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Ok, the whole POV switching thing is getting to me a bit.
InkWitch chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I think I would have preferred if you didn't keep switching between POVs maybe you can change that if you ever edit this.

But other than that, good writing, lovely dialogue and gorgeous outline. Can't wait to finish this.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
i love this, this is the best story I've read in awhile!
F.H.W chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
This is one awesome version of 'Alice in Wonderland' hahaha:) Loved the story. Couldnt stop reading hahaha. So many unexpected twists and really reaistic characters:)
BatDarling chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Oh my goodness. I can't express how much I completely love this story! The plot was so wonderful and the characters were just excellent! :D I really wish I could leave a better review for this, since it most definitely deserves one, but I honestly just can't express how happy reading this made me!
The only thing I didn't completely get... so at the very end, Jericho doesn't remember her, right? He says I love you but that she was unfamiliar. So... does the feelings he had for her remain, he just can't exactly remember her? And since Grey is on his way, does that mean he'll meet up with Jericho again too?
Ahh thank you so much for writing this! :D
Be seeing you later,
BatDarling
BatDarling chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh my goodness... so far you have me completely hooked!
This is actually the first story I've read on this site, and it's amazing!
Alice in Wonderland is my all time favorite books, and all of it's adaptions are amazing. This one is definitely up there with my favorites so far!
Grey is just amazing. The way you've written his character has be hating and loving him at the same time! And Alice is just so timid and adorable!
So... I'm guessing he's the March Hare, her dad is the Mad Hatter, and Gabriel is the White Rabbit? Ohh I can't wait to keep reading!
NavyBlueHoney chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Holy smokes! I loved this story like I love this story!
This is ten times quirkier than I would have expected and I love it!
I hope you're blessed with a thousand suns for this fantastic piece of overactive imagination.
Grey is swoon-worthy and Alice is so adorable. Butterfly is heart-wrenching and Jericho makes me want to cry like a little baby.
So thankyou for this. You did this absolutely insane story its well-deserved justice. Brilliant work.
Cheere ;)
Nilora chapter 28 . 9/1/2012
Wow. This is an amazing story with a creative plot, I really enjoyed reading it.

Sorry, but I can't find the words to describe exactly how jelous I am of you who came up with a story this great, so just stop here and hope you understand that I really mean that this story is better than good.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »