Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
bellsneversing chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
Hi there, I only wanted to leave a review right at the end of the story because it was so riveting I couldn't stop! I literally had to tear myself away from my laptop to shower/sleep/etc. I love your idea so so much and I don't want to say anything bad about it at all! Except maybe, in my opinion, some things could have been a bit more, I'm not how to say it, but some scenes should have been in tune with the mood? Idk, man. But I wouldn't change a thing about this because you are a brilliant writer and I loved this so so much! Thank you for writing this, one of the best stories I've read on fp. :)

Keep doing yo' stuff

Because I love it a lot.
larafrancesca chapter 27 . 7/31/2012
Absolutely amazing! Uh, I can't express how wonderful I think your story is. The plot is so brilliant and the characters! You can't not love them. Well actually you can not love Gabriel and his evil partners, but they're still brilliant. It's so ingenious. Really. I can't put it into words, even though in some sense I am, but I hope you understand. I knew Jericho wasn't gone for good, he just couldn't be. Must be pretty mind boggling to meet Butterfly/Katherine again and not know who she was... Although I'm strangely annoyed with him there. I know he and Butterfly are supposed to be together, but as he can't remember her (at all) I find it irritates me that he says 'I love you too' straight away. It makes me think he says it just because she's so beautiful. Then again, that they're together in the end is the most important thing!
I also love Alice and Grey and their relationship and how you made her sneak out in the middle of the night so that they could be together.
Plus Jack, you don't really get to know him (or not like the others) but I can't help but like him.
I'm going to stop praising all your characters, because if I did, this message would become very very long. Rather than just plain long of course :D
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I loved it and that I hope you're still writing.
I know your not really posting much at the moment, but if you ever get back into it I can assure you that you have one avid reader who would love to see more of your work!

I hope life is treating you well, all the best Penny, Lara.

P.S. I apologise for the ramblingness of this comment!
Lily Mapleberry chapter 27 . 7/17/2012
I'm so happy that everyone gets their happy ending. When Jericho "died" I actually sobbed. It's great that Katherine and Jericho (Geez, their names even sound cute together) can be together for eternity, and Alice and James are together. I loved the story! :)
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hello! This is Melissa from ADoR. We've been busy rewriting old reviews and guess what? I rereviewed The Rabbit Hole! Here's your rewrite:

Melissa Thinks: It's always a pleasure to read a story based off a well known book or fairytale, and this one is no different. Based off of Alice in Wonderland, The Rabbit Hole centers around a girl named Alive (duh) who, after the death of her father, goes on an adventure in order to find out about a mysterious letter he sent to her before he died. She picks up a few friends along the way, including Shane Grey, a hot badass with a hidden past. And of course, the heat gets kicked up a notch when suddenly they're on the wanted list of a scary vampire named Gabriel.

It's wonderful when a story based off something proceeds beyond the original. Although Alice in Wonderland is a classic piece of literature, The Rabbit Hole does it justice by being wonderfully composed. The characters are so incomparable to many of the genre; unique, three dimensional, and charming. And even though it's based off AiW, the plot is so original and imaginative in every way possible. The funny and quirky banter between Alice and Grey continues to amaze me the whole way through the story (always a wonderful addition). Honestly, you can't go wrong with The Rabbit Hole. The adventure, romance, mystery, humor, and fantasy makes it a lovely read for anyone.
milknhoney1230 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story!
Aniline N chapter 28 . 6/27/2012

This was an awesome story! Grey and Alice have such amazing chemistry! I loved their relationship and banter.

You've created a wonderful universe and I enjoyed reading every last word! The plot was so unique and fast paced, I literally couldn't stop reading until I had read all the way to the end.

Amazing work! I look forward to reading more of your stories. I noticed it's been a while since you've updated your two most recent stories. I hope you update soon! I love your writing :)
Sonia chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
Really liked the story but I found the ending lacking. Entertaining nonetheless :)
Choukou chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
I cannot tell you how much I loved your story. It was so impossibly unbelievable that it made it all the better. There were some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but I just couldn't make myself take the time to correct them because I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story is was seriously well writing and u have an amazing talent that is out of this world.

A sequel should be up to explain how Jericho got back to Darkbottom and his furture with butterfly.
MissKukyMonster chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Woah. Your last comment totally blew my mind. The Matrix is loosely based on Alice in Wonderland? I never would have guessed, but I guess I can see a couple of connections. But I do like your story!
InkedGirl chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
Wow! I hope she's fine. Killer chapter.
DA-chen1 chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
Nice! I love your story with all my heart!

Great, great, great! :-)

I really like the fact that you made your readers to believe in this whole world and to love it!

I never questioned a little thing because it sounded so real! Really great!

InkedGirl chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Wow! Such an intense chapter. The description of Alice in the raging ocean was so realistic it had me seriously scared for a bit.
InkedGirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I love this! I can relate to Alice so easily, and Grey is just hilarious.
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
I really love your story!

Great, Penny :-)