Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
milknhoney1230 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story!
Aniline N chapter 28 . 6/27/2012
Penelope,

This was an awesome story! Grey and Alice have such amazing chemistry! I loved their relationship and banter.

You've created a wonderful universe and I enjoyed reading every last word! The plot was so unique and fast paced, I literally couldn't stop reading until I had read all the way to the end.

Amazing work! I look forward to reading more of your stories. I noticed it's been a while since you've updated your two most recent stories. I hope you update soon! I love your writing :)
Sonia chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
Really liked the story but I found the ending lacking. Entertaining nonetheless :)
Choukou chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
I cannot tell you how much I loved your story. It was so impossibly unbelievable that it made it all the better. There were some grammatical and spelling mistakes, but I just couldn't make myself take the time to correct them because I couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story is was seriously well writing and u have an amazing talent that is out of this world.

A sequel should be up to explain how Jericho got back to Darkbottom and his furture with butterfly.
MissKukyMonster chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Woah. Your last comment totally blew my mind. The Matrix is loosely based on Alice in Wonderland? I never would have guessed, but I guess I can see a couple of connections. But I do like your story!
InkedGirl chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
Wow! I hope she's fine. Killer chapter.
DA-chen1 chapter 27 . 4/28/2012
Nice! I love your story with all my heart!

Great, great, great! :-)

I really like the fact that you made your readers to believe in this whole world and to love it!

I never questioned a little thing because it sounded so real! Really great!

InkedGirl chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
Wow! Such an intense chapter. The description of Alice in the raging ocean was so realistic it had me seriously scared for a bit.
InkedGirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I love this! I can relate to Alice so easily, and Grey is just hilarious.
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
I really love your story!

Great, Penny :-)

DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Hey Penny!

Wonderful story, great characters and beautiful, wonderful description of ANYthing!

AdiGal chapter 28 . 4/24/2012
Do you know how epic this story is? I know it's been a while since it's been up, but I just had to review.

I really, really enjoyed this. And sometime in the future if you feel like writing about supernatural awesomeness you should try and form another story in this wonderful world you've created here.

Kudos to you!

AG :)
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Yeah, really cool chapter!

DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, interesting beginning! I really want to know, what's happening here!

965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »