Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Ashly chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I wish I could write a longer review, but I'm just so tired...I stayed up all night. Great update. I'm afraid Alice spilled a bit too much, but I hope Grey is there to help her out Can't wait for the romance
P.F Ally chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I got a feeling that Naomi is going to bring Alice to...Yukari, is it? :)
Silencia chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Love the chapter! I hope Naomi will like Alice and decide not to betray her...

Grtz Silencia
chng234 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
sometimes i feel that alice is too trusting.. i hope naomi will not report wat she knew to yukari
Sabi2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
*falls off chair laughing* This was the best chapter so far, nice job. I was already laughing but the Voldemort line sent me over the line from giggling to laughing really loud.

Great story so far, keep up the good work :)

Sabi2~
songforsummer chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
I love this story :) I'm actually interested, and I know I haven't written a review in ages, probably not since Sleeping With The Enemy, (I'm Sorry!) But your work is pretty amazing, almost makes me want to write again :) Keep writing! It's what keeps overworked loser like me alive :P I can't wait for the next chapter

P.S. Have you ever heard the song "The Enemy- The White Tie Affair"? It reminded me of your story-

"Appreciate validate sleeping with the enemy,

Honest, honest, honest, this is the way we play"
slee5133 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
i quite like this story, though its quite different from what i usually read. hope you update soon!
BittersweetHearts08 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
wow! I'm so excited about this one! I have been getting alerst from the one you just finished whcih i haven't read the rest of (but definitely will). but this one is AMAZING! I love love love! its full of action and mystery and you write it very well! I can't wait to read more! good luck and dont get writer's block! ;)
heavengurl899 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
aww I hope they spend a few more days in Tombstone...at least until the riddle is found out. So Jericho is an angel huh? Oh and the way Butterfly was made is too neat! haha like a turtle! So why does she miss the sea if she had nobody there to miss?
heavengurl899 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
yeah...you already realize that you've got typo's!heehee...so yea. Nice long chapter! woot. Uhm so if the Ancients never die...how do they mature? That is how did Jerricho (can't spell his name whatevs) end up being 32 or whatever. Or was he created that age? I'm glad Alice has spunk! The beginning scene was hilarious!
heavengurl899 chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
whoa I totally forgot to review this chapter! I'm glad we're seeing glimpses of what people are (i.e. Jerricho and Butterfly)
dramaqueen89 chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
I LOVE THIS!

You're an awesome writer.

So far, I'm liking the plot and the characters.

Grey is too adorable for words.

Alice is a little too naive and dense sometimes but I guess it's part of her charm.

Jericho seems to be the tortured character with the forbidden love. He's growing on me.

Butterfly - I hope she gets her happy ending.

And Gabriel.. So ironic that the bad guy has an angel's name.

UPDATE SOON!
Kat chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
I've just come across your story and am really enjoying it! I love the plot you have set up and the mystery of it all. Only thing that is feeling a little off is that Alice doesn't feel fully rounded out, it's hard to see her being a real person. Not sure if we're gonna see more sides of her or not, but iregardless, her naivety is kinda charming. Summery: love the story so far )
Ashley chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Btw I absolutely love Grey/Alice and their dynamic. I can't wait until they get together. ;)
Ashley chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
You're an amazing writer and this has to be my favorite of your stories. I love adventure romance stories.

Question, if Jericho is immortal - that would make him an Ancient like Gabriel, right? So not all Ancients are evil, or is it just Jericho?

Anywho, can't wait for an update. :)
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »