Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Kibblie chapter 27 . 2/9/2012
I just reread this story recently, and I must say, I love it more now that previously thought. :)
Aderyn Azula chapter 27 . 1/14/2012
Hello!

I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story! I literally stayed up all night reading, because I had to know how everything would turn out.

I love how the story is full of allusions to Alice in Wonderland without following the plot. It was fun to see characters though, who resembled those in Wonderland.

Alice, as a main character, was wonderful. I think that her journey probably more parallels, or at least has echos of the other Alice's journey. She and Grey are probably my two favorite characters, especially because of their dynamic together.

So, I was immensely impressed with the quality of this story. Everything was consistent, and the characters were all very real, despite any supernatural origins.

This review is really not doing justice to how engrossing your story was. So, I'll just say thank you again, for writing it.

(P.S. Happy 900th review!)
use.less.woman chapter 28 . 1/7/2012
I dont read stories about Alice in Wonderland. I dont read stories about vampires, angels, demons, or anything under the Fantasy/Adventure tabs. I have over looked this story several times because of the description and name (even though it is highly recommended by so many on the site).

I should have read it earlier. You have created a wonderful story here. I absolutely loved it. It was well written and the characters were so loveable. I really appreciate that you did not write out the sex scenes. The whole delivery of the story is perfect.

I dont know if I have reviewed your other stories, but I have read them several times. Cole is probably one of my favorite characters ever. So I just wanted to take a minute to say great job!
Ice Bubble chapter 27 . 1/5/2012
NICE!
Ice Bubble chapter 24 . 1/5/2012
At first it was like Titanic all over again. Let go! I won't! I actually don't remember if that's exactly how Titanic went. I really didn't like that part because Jane actually let him go, when they could have just defrosted him or something. Leo is so sexy.

Jericho is so brave. It makes me proud to know that I'm his mother. Yes, I know what you're thinking. That must make me REALLY old. But in truth, you're just really young. Hehe.
Ice Bubble chapter 23 . 1/5/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Everyone's dying through their chests.
Ice Bubble chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
I really want to go scooba diving!
Ice Bubble chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
The Taints and Ancients stuff reminds me of Stoneheart.
Ice Bubble chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Voldemort LOL!
Skarlett Potter chapter 28 . 12/10/2011
I can't believe you left it at that. I have so many questions. What happened to jericho? Do Alice and grey get married? Does her mom still hate him? Its not like they could just live their life normally with white fucking picket fences! Hey need to continue with the shennaniginns and adventure. I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2011
this so unbelievably amazing!
Gennybee chapter 28 . 11/14/2011
This story is simply AMAZING and out of this world XD

I'm completely in love with their epic adventure and the beautifully tragic relationship Butterfly and Jericho have! *weeps*

Also, I really love the chemistry between Alice and Grey!

Many parts of the dialogue between them and the group made me laugh out loud so hard XD

And I was really sad reading the last few chapters, because the story was just so captivating that I didn't even want it to end! I just wanted their amazing adventure to go on and on!

Thank you so so so much for posting such a remarkable story!

You really are a great writer! Keep it up and good luck for future stories! (;
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 27 . 11/4/2011
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story. It was absolutely amazing.

I would go more in depth, but I'm sure you have other things to do than having to read this, which you might not even do in the first place, but yeah.

One more thing, I can't believe you brought Jericho back! He's a sweetheart!
Sara chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
I love this! But Alice is really a blithering idiot. why on earth would she tell a complete stranger her full name and details of what she's doing when she already knows there are people out there trying to kill her? But I guess there wouldn't be a story if there's no danger.

It's very interesting so far and reads like an actual book.
Chersparkle chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
I actually love the story between butterfly and Jericho more then alice and grey. The way she died really broke my heart. Their love story was so beautiful and tragic.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »