Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
MidnightblueAurora chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
excellent! yay! ahh vampires! no! no vampires *pout* good chapter!:) i loved it:) i'm really beginning to believe that Alice NEEDS a spine. i thought she had one hidden somewhere but, goodness! lol, hopefully you'll let her find it?:)LOVE GREY!:) well, i'm off to send some flames to that evil plagiarzer, i really think they should die,or be stripped of technology for all eternity. love ya! update soon!

MBA
Ever Ily chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wow, this is a really good story and I normally hate Third P.O.V. stories. :( But since your other works were so good, I tried it, and it was worth it!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

~Nemo
Morning Star2 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I really like this story so far!

Can't wait to read more :)
Silencia chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
You really know how to keep your readers satisfied! XD Grtz Silencia
iluvkittens chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i love your stories.I've read all of them and i love all of them. you're really talented.i'm sorry to hear your story has been all of my favourite writers' stories have been plagiarized. most of them took their stories down. you wont do that right? some of them update on livejournal or their own you take your stories down will you update like them and let us know? your stories are just too good to lose. keep updating:D
XxShokixX chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Ooh, I REALLY love this story, I just love a bit of sci-fi thrown in with romance _

It's confusing, but I know you'll leave little subtle hints along the way as always :)

SOMEONE IS PLAGIARISING ROUGH PETALS!

I mean, wtf? And yes, how the hell is Jack anything like Cole, they're like polar opposites!

Anyway...update soon please :)

(::)
Katie-Maude chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Oh my God. I wasn't entirely sure about this story when I started reading, but the summary intrigued me. It is absolutely brilliant. Honestly, I love it. So very different than "Sleeping With the Enemy" and "Rough Petals".

Speaking of "Rough Petals" I was sorry to hear it was plagiarised. I left a review, if you could call it that, asking them to take the story down and reported it to . Hopefully one of them will deal with it.
heavengurl899 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
hey! So I liked this chapter much more because things are starting to make more sense! haha you need to avoid using these phases "God, why did he care? Why didn’t he just let her go?" because they're just too cliche. Instead just let her go. It's better to give us an idea who the character is through his actions instead of his thoughts. Does that make sense? Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
JustPlainJane chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
God, why can't they just stop it already? It's getting ridiculous and pathetic!

I'm so sorry for you too. This seems to be happening to every great author here. ;(

Anyway, here's my review:

Yay, another story from you! :D I'm so excited and I like it so far, very interesting!

Can't wait for the second chappy ;)

Good work, Penny!
rawr. . . . im a monster chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I love it already :)
Altlover172 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I like it so far...

It seems interesting!

Please keep writing!
madame sarcasm chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
So far it's intriguing. Good Job!
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
yay:) it's good to see you writing. this chapter was pretty intense and i'm kind of maybe super excited for this story. double yay?...indeed. and i just want to say that i think you like the name Jack mucho mucho. and it's funny...probably isn't but i think so- that Jack from Sleeping From The Enemy was like...insanely nice-nice and the Jack in this also wonderfully written chap is nice-nice as well...and then I got to think (even though it's random and pointless) that it would be even more kinda funny if like...you morphed these two stories which you shouldn't because that would probably NOT make sense, and i'm not making sense, but just think of it this way. laugh a little when you look at Jack from SWTE and then picture him as an older man becoming Jack in this story...haha. you probably didn't laugh.

...excuse my strangeness i am currently suffering from a wide range of bored:)

you're cool.
DeniseKayne chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Oh my God, this story is amazing o.O Seriously, I hope you'll update soon!
coffeelove220 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Wow. This is shaping up to be very interesting indeed. Im loving grey, the plot, alice. This is going to be a good one.
969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »