Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
JustPlainJane chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
God, why can't they just stop it already? It's getting ridiculous and pathetic!

I'm so sorry for you too. This seems to be happening to every great author here. ;(

Anyway, here's my review:

Yay, another story from you! :D I'm so excited and I like it so far, very interesting!

Can't wait for the second chappy ;)

Good work, Penny!
rawr. . . . im a monster chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I love it already :)
Altlover172 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I like it so far...

It seems interesting!

Please keep writing!
madame sarcasm chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
So far it's intriguing. Good Job!
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
yay:) it's good to see you writing. this chapter was pretty intense and i'm kind of maybe super excited for this story. double yay?...indeed. and i just want to say that i think you like the name Jack mucho mucho. and it's funny...probably isn't but i think so- that Jack from Sleeping From The Enemy was like...insanely nice-nice and the Jack in this also wonderfully written chap is nice-nice as well...and then I got to think (even though it's random and pointless) that it would be even more kinda funny if like...you morphed these two stories which you shouldn't because that would probably NOT make sense, and i'm not making sense, but just think of it this way. laugh a little when you look at Jack from SWTE and then picture him as an older man becoming Jack in this story...haha. you probably didn't laugh.

...excuse my strangeness i am currently suffering from a wide range of bored:)

you're cool.
DeniseKayne chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Oh my God, this story is amazing o.O Seriously, I hope you'll update soon!
coffeelove220 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Wow. This is shaping up to be very interesting indeed. Im loving grey, the plot, alice. This is going to be a good one.
coffeelove220 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh, I'm interested. Off to read the next chapter.
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
awesome new story! wonder what the deal is with the riddles. hope you can continue again soon!
WildGoddess chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Woohoo! Your story plots are always so brilliant, I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. You're amazing! (:
XxShokixX chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Ooh, I really like this new story _

Its really interesting and seems very...I dunno its just really good :D

Please update soon, this story is, once again, really good, just like all of your other works :)
Monkebella chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Very very intriguing. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Keep it coming :)
Creative Destruction chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Holy shitake mushrooms. This is SO good! I was about to click to chapter 3 and then realize there isn't one yet! Ah! I hope you're a fast updater!
MidnightblueAurora chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
i hope you continue to! its good! reali good! poor alice, lol:) maybe she find out she has a spine somwewhere along the storyline...PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! continue?:)
Giggling Bugs chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Heyy Penny :D

i see ur off on another projectt :P

and i bet this ones going to be very very GOOD!

hehe well i thought so, so far. I love itt! hehe

hopefully you to continue this story and i will also continue readingg :D

i like the idea of the story so far, the riddles and all lolz and im guessing tombstone was Grey's Place :P eheh

okayy soo im weird butt i lovee the storyy

Update soon

and i will keep the reviews coming :D

hehe