Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
midnitefaeri chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
ahahahahah! I'm loving this story already! Alice is just hilarious with her nervousness and stuff.

I'm very sorry about the plagiarism thing. So many FP authors have been hit now. its disgusting. Well, I hope you continue with this story.
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
awesome chapter! wonder what will happen now. hope you can continue again soon!
RobotInTheHead chapter 3 . 6/8/2009

I have been with your writing since 'Sleeping with the Enemy' but I never reviewed! Sorry! I remember waiting for 'Sleeping with the Enemy' to update like, the day after you had already updated! I was a bit in love with Cole and I think I still am,lol. And I love Cole and Charlie together!

I shall make a promise that I will try to review from now on! So Beware!

Anyway this story is so different than the other ones you have written, I like the adventure and the riddles in this! There were a couple of spelling mistakes but not a lot!

I have already left a note to the person who plagiarized! That is such a stupid thing to do!

I think you should send a msg to FanFiction, so they can ban her or something!

Take care,

MidnightblueAurora chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
excellent! yay! ahh vampires! no! no vampires *pout* good chapter!:) i loved it:) i'm really beginning to believe that Alice NEEDS a spine. i thought she had one hidden somewhere but, goodness! lol, hopefully you'll let her find it?:)LOVE GREY!:) well, i'm off to send some flames to that evil plagiarzer, i really think they should die,or be stripped of technology for all eternity. love ya! update soon!

Ever Ily chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wow, this is a really good story and I normally hate Third P.O.V. stories. :( But since your other works were so good, I tried it, and it was worth it!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Morning Star2 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I really like this story so far!

Can't wait to
Silencia chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
You really know how to keep your readers satisfied! XD Grtz Silencia
iluvkittens chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i love your stories.I've read all of them and i love all of them. you're really talented.i'm sorry to hear your story has been all of my favourite writers' stories have been plagiarized. most of them took their stories down. you wont do that right? some of them update on livejournal or their own you take your stories down will you update like them and let us know? your stories are just too good to lose. keep updating:D
XxShokixX chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Ooh, I REALLY love this story, I just love a bit of sci-fi thrown in with romance _

It's confusing, but I know you'll leave little subtle hints along the way as always :)

I mean, wtf? And yes, how the hell is Jack anything like Cole, they're like polar opposites!

Anyway...update soon please :)

Katie-Maude chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Oh my God. I wasn't entirely sure about this story when I started reading, but the summary intrigued me. It is absolutely brilliant. Honestly, I love it. So very different than "Sleeping With the Enemy" and "Rough Petals".

Speaking of "Rough Petals" I was sorry to hear it was plagiarised. I left a review, if you could call it that, asking them to take the story down and reported it to . Hopefully one of them will deal with it.
heavengurl899 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
hey! So I liked this chapter much more because things are starting to make more sense! haha you need to avoid using these phases "God, why did he care? Why didn’t he just let her go?" because they're just too cliche. Instead just let her go. It's better to give us an idea who the character is through his actions instead of his thoughts. Does that make sense? Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
JustPlainJane chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
God, why can't they just stop it already? It's getting ridiculous and pathetic!

I'm so sorry for you too. This seems to be happening to every great author here. ;(

Anyway, here's my review:

Yay, another story from you! :D I'm so excited and I like it so far, very interesting!

Can't wait for the second chappy ;)

Good work, Penny!
rawr. . . . im a monster chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I love it already :)
Altlover172 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I like it so far...

It seems interesting!

Please keep writing!
madame sarcasm chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
So far it's intriguing. Good Job!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »