Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Silencia chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Somethings Grey says are just too hilarious! like: 'I just came back to life to piss you off!'! and 'If I'm dead when I wake up, I'll kill you.' !1 HILARIOUS! I love Alice, she seems soo sweet! You did a great job!

Grtz Silencia
Mai-lee T chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
sounds like a really interesting story _ can't wait till the next chapter

Keep up the good work
Trench Coats Suck chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I really like this it's different but I like that about it too it's really interesting and I like the characters and the story line and mystery of it all I kinda am a sucker for romance so I can't wait till that starts I love it I really do can't wait 4 more update asap
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
First of all so good ur writing ok so I hAVE ONE question will u do a Melody story like from the beginning of the relationship with her boyfriend I dunno I love her that's all okay moving on.

I loved the beginning of this it's really nice start and really interesting different from what you've written but I can't wait 2 hear more I really like it well I'm off 2 the next chapter
Olivia Hastings chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
very cool

so is his name Greg Grey or just Grey?
Olivia Hastings chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
it's a promising beginning

hope you can deliver...;)
Black Claided Cat chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Very very interesting. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
static.mind chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
MAN! I'm loving this Grey character. I find him so freaken hilarious that it's not even funny how truly hilarious I find him. Update soon!

And thanks again for the book thing... yeah ok.

- . .
Dancing.Elephants chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
1. I LOVE Alice in Wonderland i'm doing my major work on it.

2. I'm loving the premise of this - so far its really interesting.

3. I think you're going to suit a little bit of fantasy

4. Can't wait to keep reading - so please update ]
static.mind chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Exciting. Confusing, but I kind of get it, it's a riddle. A clue? It's a something useful in the future XD

It's a great start.

I'm not new :)

- . .
Danielle chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Yay! A new story by you! This is really good. I'm completely intrigued. I don't know what anyone else is talking about but it's not confusing at all.

Can't wait for more!
heavengurl899 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
very interesting. very confusing. there were some typos. you need to work on developing the plot a little bit more instead of hoping from one thing to the other especially when it comes to the characters. i'll be looking for the next chapter!
heavengurl899 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this introduction was a bit confusing. You might want to clean it up a bit.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Great start with this, your narration is very sharp. Keep up the good work. Your opening line was wonderful.

Much love,

Juliet.
chng234 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
very interesting chapter... cant wait for the next chapter to be up... i hope grey will be ok.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »